Sign in to follow this  
MaineDad

Deep Snow - Photos!

MaineDad

Well we ended up with about 16 inches of snow today. This stuff took two passes to get down to the base. Welcome to Maine :D

DeepSnow1.jpg

DeepSnow2.jpg

Sparky

Awsome pics!! I really like that tall snow chute on your blower. Mine has the short chute and I think it would toss better if it was higher. Does the chute rotate by cable? Mine does and it seems like I get 2 seasons out of the chute cable before the plastic coating is all cracked and peeling off.

Mike......with chute envy

nylyon

That is some deep snow. Those newer blowers are nice, the stack must make it a cleaner shoot. Mike they are gear drive with these models, and they use the center attach-a-matic to help hold the turning rod. A better setup if you ask me.

MaineDad

Mike,

Thanks. Yes the chute rotates using worm gear and no cables. The first picture shows just a small peice of the metal rod that connects to the chute gear. I can get a picture sometime. Boy am I beat!

T-Mo

Those are some nice pictures. That is some pretty deep snow. The last time we got that much was back in December '02 when we got 18 inches. It looks like it almost got the snow blower covered. Now is a time for a cab. :D

T-Mo

Micah, btw, please save some of your pictures in a higher resolution. Around August/September we will be doing the '09 calendar and these are definitely contenders. :D

kj4kicks

Nice pics, Micah. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Looks like you were having too much fun !

Nick

Now thats some snow! Nice pictures Micah. We have had maybe an inch or so, didnt even get a shovel out just used a broom on the sidewalk. :D

MaineDad

Micah, btw, please save some of your pictures in a higher resolution. Around August/September we will be doing the '09 calendar and these are definitely contenders. :D

All Wheel Horse action shots are stored and can be sent anytime. Glad you all liked the photos. Looks like another storm this Friday!