JimD

A couple things you might see at the BIG SHOW..

AMC RULES

:hilarious: 

:omg:

I can't wait...   :handgestures-thumbsup:

make it happen big Jim. 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 2

Racinbob

JIM!! Don't mess with us. You're gonna be there? If so........:greetings-clappingyellow: :banana-dance::banana-blonde: :banana-rainbow:

• Like 3

squonk

Now I gotta pack the shirt!!! :)

Wait, It could be the hat and shirt. Jim your messin with my mind!!!!! :violence-blades:

• Like 3

857 horse

You guys arent   right   :banana-angel::banana-angel::banana-tux::banana-tux::banana-rock::banana-rock::banana-blonde::banana-blonde: lololoololoolo     

• Like 2

JimD

Guys guys, I was talking about the hat and the T-shirt. :lol: Unfortunately I can't make it again this year. :( But I still have hopes of getting back there one more time before I Green Frog animated emoticon  . :P Safe travels to you all and get lots of people pics for me if you would. I love putting faces with all the names. I am making an overnight trip to Kentucky to see my Brother Lou this Thursday so I'm excited about that. Craig, one of these days we'll meet and I hope it's with all the other great people I've met here. Have fun everyone!! :)

• Like 4

Zeek

Sorry you won't be there :unsure:  Thanks for the picture though, I won't forget that :P

• Like 2

squonk

:( Have a Safe trip Jim. hope to see the man behind the screen some day. You almost put me back in the ER with that pic! :)

YA HERE THAT ELIZABETH? I'M COMIN TO JOIN YA! :banana-dreads:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Mutley strikes again. :teasing-poke:

• Like 2

953 nut
7 hours ago, JimD said:

Unfortunately I can't make it again this year.

Sorry to hear that, was looking forward to meeting you, have a safe trip to KY.

• Like 2

rmaynard

Well, I guess a can take that extra lawn chair out of the truck now. Been bringing it since 2011. Maybe next year. 

Safe travels to KY

• Like 3

squonk

You might need to bring that chair Bob. I know a guy who'll be there that wears them out! :)

• Like 1

JimD

Thanks for all your nice comments folks. I appreciate your kindness so much. Craig, thanks for the BIG MUTLEY clip, awesome! Richard, I really want to meet you too, keep bringing those "This day in History" posts coming. I don't have the patience to do a daily post like that. That's why the Caption post are so far between. :lol:  Bob, keep that chair handy, you just never know. :)And Mike, I look forward to meeting you "Wild Man". Screaming animated emoticon  :lol: In the meantime I''ll be watching for your pics and posts from ground zero. Hoping you all get enough cookie bars and pie and entertain the folks at the bus stop. Hahaha!

• Like 3

Racinbob

Ya had me going Jim. I was hoping you'd make it. Meeting you in person would confirm if I needed a new computer monitor or if it really was you on Skype.  :teasing-poke:..............

Maybe next year :orcs-cheers:

Edited by Racinbob
  • Like 1

JimD

It's really me on Skype Bob, but I haven't talked to any one for a few months now. Everyone is busy now with the nice weather. And yes I hope next year i can make it. I really wanted to meet you too. :)

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I waved and said "Hi Jim" in both directions Mate.  :)

• Like 3

JimD
5 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

I waved and said "Hi Jim" in both directions Mate.  :)

You should have stopped.

stevasaurus

I thought you were not going to be home.  :)

C-101plowerpower
On 23-6-2016 at 1:46 AM, JimD said:

It's really me on Skype Bob, but I haven't talked to any one for a few months now. Everyone is busy now with the nice weather. And yes I hope next year i can make it. I really wanted to meet you too. :)

lets go together next year Jim!

• Like 1

JimD

I hope we can both be there next year Koen. :)

2 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

I thought you were not going to be home.  :)

We left Thursday for Kentucky, was back home Friday about 4pm. You cold have stopped on your way home. But I know what it's like when you're on your way home, you just can't wait to be back home. :)

I hate when this site merges my posts. Why does it do that? One reply had nothing to do with the other. :bitch:

Sumbitch did it again.

Hahaha, I could do this all day.

Edited by JimD
  • Like 1