Pullstart

Safe travels to the show everyone

TDF5G

I will wish the same to everyone also.  I wish I could go.  Perhaps when I retire I can make the trip at least once.  I just can't imagine seeing all the cool :wh: stuff in one place like that!

• Like 4

WHX??

Don'rt worry guys we'll bring back plentyof  :text-coolphotos:  and even a video or 3...

• Like 6

TDF5G

I'm looking forward to seeing all the pics and videos.  Bring 'em on!  

I just looked up google map directions.  16 hour drive for me.  YIPES!

• Like 3

KC9KAS

I will reiterate......everyone have a save trip and return home, and remember.....WE WANT PICTURES!

• Like 5

TIGman
30 minutes ago, KC9KAS said:

I will reiterate......everyone have a save trip and return home, and remember.....WE WANT PICTURES!

Speaking of pictures KC9KAS, when I get the 875 done I'm going to mount a 2m mobile and antenna on it and be a Wheel Horse mobile....;)  KC8YOE 

I'll be sure and post pictures.

• Like 3

TIGman

Just for grins looked it up on Google maps,  9 hrs 35 mins from my location, 617 miles.  Might just give it a try next year. ;)

• Like 2

limited12

Safe travels everyone to and from the show, hope to be there around 10:00 on Thursday :auto-swerve:

• Like 3

953 nut

:pray: Dear Lord, I Pray for traveling mercies for all attendees of the Wheel Horse Collector Club show; to and from the show and while enjoying the fellowship and :wh: .

• Like 6

Zeek

Yes, be on the watch Thursday when driving.  The current area forecast is for spotty downpours on Thursday which kind of stinks, BUT we have done that before, and we will be at show with friends, so who cares . . ..  BBUUUTTTT, boy howdy, we got a GREAT FORCAST FOR THE REST OF SHOW!!! :party:

Rain.JPG

Edited by Zeek
  • Like 2

ClassicTractorProfessor

To everyone who is going to be traveling to and from the Big Show...safe travels and have a wonderful time. Be sure and post up lots of :text-coolphotos: for the rest of us. Maybe we'll be able to make it up there someday, just pulled it up on my phone and it's 1,398 miles from my house...just a little too far to make it this year. 

• Like 3

JC 1965

Be very careful everyone, Have lots of fun and don't forget   :wwp:

• Like 3

TDF5G
10 hours ago, Professor1990 said:

To everyone who is going to be traveling to and from the Big Show...safe travels and have a wonderful time. Be sure and post up lots of :text-coolphotos: for the rest of us. Maybe we'll be able to make it up there someday, just pulled it up on my phone and it's 1,398 miles from my house...just a little too far to make it this year. 

Google maps shows 999 miles from my house!   You can stop by and pick me up on the way.  :lol:

Well, maybe someday.

• Like 2

ClassicTractorProfessor
23 minutes ago, TDF5G said:

Google maps shows 999 miles from my house!   You can stop by and pick me up on the way.  :lol:

Well, maybe someday.

Would gladly stop and let you ride along if we was able to make it, maybe next year lol

• Like 3