Flatheadpete

This generator is kinda cool....

Flatheadpete

But is it a good deal?  And will it fit my 856?  I mean.....if not, I'll make it fit!

• Like 1

AMC RULES

100W0W_dkHC25so4pH_600x450.jpg00e0e_bBORpnMclsx_600x450.jpg00t0t_cR2zcFf2drj_600x450.jpg00p0p_4Twr5Padbuj_600x450.jpg  

Copied the picts for you here...

before your link gets taken down.  :coffee:

• Like 3

Racinbob

You would have to fine a bracket or fabricate one. This will help you know how they mounted to a Wheel Horse. You would still have some fabricating on an 856. That's a 3kw so you'd have enough ponies.  :)

• Like 1

ACman

I'd say buy when you see it , the other one in Oakley Mi. Looks like new but it's $300 . How often do two wheel horse gens show up on CL pretty close to each other.

• Like 1

squonk

Pretty good deal. I paid $200 for mine without the red paint and the homemade bracket needed finishing. Also made the belt guard out of a mule drive belt/pulley cover. :banana-wrench:IMG_0338_zpsa58b2763.jpg

• Like 7

elliot ness
9 hours ago, squonk said:

Pretty good deal. I paid $200 for mine without the red paint and the homemade bracket needed finishing. Also made the belt guard out of a mule drive belt/pulley cover. :banana-wrench:IMG_0338_zpsa58b2763.jpg

9 hours ago, squonk said:

Love the white hood, Great idea.