857 horse

In case i get lost at the Show

857 horse

Mrs 857 made this today.....wants me to wear it at the show,,,,,,,

So,,,if i look like im wandering aimlessly......just take me back to my chair:banana-explosion:<-----------  and THIS   just isnt right,,who did this??

Seen it all.......well,,,intill the Show startsmy ID tag 001.JPG

• Like 9

WHX??

You need to bring your wife withe you Howard.....then she can put one of those toddler leashes on you so you won't get lost!!!:ychain:

Not gonna be too hard on ya here tho... they put my name on my work shirts so I don't forget who I am!!!:scratchead:

• Like 5

elcamino/wheelhorse

May be she could add a cow bell. Then every one could keep an eye on you.:ROTF: I still have to make my sign and drool bucket. Wonder if I should put my name on the bucket?

• Like 4

857 horse

Mrs 857 isnt coming........but she made me the id.....packing my lunch....making plans for herself for the 3 days im gone......

life is good....................but for who???    lololoolo:huh:

• Like 5

roadapples

Why do I have the feeling she needs a break too..:ychain:

Lane Ranger

You need to put your wife's phone number on there Howard -so we can call to have you corralled!

• Like 1

squonk

she should know you won't wander too far from the cooler with the pie in it! 767109581avatar.gif

• Like 1

857 horse

Oh....mike,,,,,,you need to make a time and post it......for the         " Calling of the Pie"

the whens and where's

Maybe an Air Horn????

:ROTF:                                             :banana-linedance::banana-linedance::banana-linedance::banana-jumprope::banana-jumprope::banana-jumprope:             Wallfish -------->:auto-dirtbike:...

• Like 1

varosd

at most day cares, they take masking tape and put the kids name on a piece and then put it on their Back!   !!!:occasion-santa:

• Like 2

857 horse
12 hours ago, varosd said:

at most day cares, they take masking tape and put the kids name on a piece and then put it on their Back!   !!!:occasion-santa:

Man oh Man,,,what a good idea......our names on our backs !!!!!!Using masking tape !!!:techie-eureka:

Don....your on to somthing !!!!!!!!!

• Like 1