Thatoneguy

New Wheel Horse Owner.

Thatoneguy

thanks apples

• Like 1

tbarnhart

As far as I know, the C-series only came with the Techys in '74 and '75, but the automatics were '74 only. Check the model number on the tag to be sure.

muz123

Welcome to Red-square! Nice horse. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Thatoneguy
21 minutes ago, tbarnhart said:

As far as I know, the C-series only came with the Techys in '74 and '75, but the automatics were '74 only. Check the model number on the tag to be sure.

There is an HH120 12HP on it now.

jay bee

Nice C-120, nice video and the cup holder isn't bad either. 

:text-welcomewave: to :rs:

Jim

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

mower:WRS: it is not hard. LOOK  in the manual section you may find something there.

TDF5G

Welcome.  You've got yerself a nice horse there!  That cup holder will keep your hot chocolate hot this winter when your pushing snow!

• Like 1

Thatoneguy

We don't get to much snow here where I live but I guarantee when it does I will have every street clean!!

• Like 2

ClassicTractorProfessor

:WRS::text-coolphotos: I'm in Oklahoma and these little tractors can be hard to find around here too but hang in there they can be found if you look hard enough ...just be forewarned they don't like being lonely and have a tendency to multiply :lol: I got my first one and within a couple months two more had jumped on the trailer and followed me home. You are definitely in the right place for any questions you may have. 

• Like 6

Texas Todd

Welcome mower! I am just north of Dallas and horses are hard to find, but keep watching Craigs. I am driving to Missouri next week to pick up an RJ and a blade (for dirt, not snow) (We don't shovel heat!)

I had an 89 I bought from a neighbor in 04. Until this year. The addiction caught me and now I have a 58, 66, 79, and 89. and still on the prowl (gotta fill in those gaps!).  There is a guy south of Little Rock that has a treasure trove of any part you might want. I bought the 66 and a disc plow from him. Real nice guy! PM me and I will give you his info. He is on here, but not too often according to him.

• Like 4

Thatoneguy

I would like a disc plow but I am not sure how to raise and lower it. I think I am going to buy a snow plow from him next weekend. I am going to ask if he has the linkage for raising and lowering implements in the rear.

17 hours ago, Professor1990 said:

:WRS::text-coolphotos: I'm in Oklahoma and these little tractors can be hard to find around here too but hang in there they can be found if you look hard enough ...just be forewarned they don't like being lonely and have a tendency to multiply :lol: I got my first one and within a couple months two more had jumped on the trailer and followed me home. You are definitely in the right place for any questions you may have. 

I have not had mine long and have been eyeballing a couple. I almost got one in Oklahoma the other weekend but it was a little too far for me to drive. I want another one for sure!!!

• Like 3

WHX??
5 hours ago, mower said:

I want another one for sure!!!

Famous last words around here... till the wife finds out....:lol:

• Like 3

953 nut
5 hours ago, mower said:

I want another one for sure!!!

27 minutes ago, WHX61/3 said:

till the wife finds out.

I'm sure @mower intended to say he wants to buy his wife one!  :ychain:    :ROTF:

• Like 4

Thatoneguy
2 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

I'm sure @mower intended to say he wants to buy his wife one!  :ychain:    :ROTF:

Ha yea!!! Now that I have one she needs one for me to ride around on.

• Like 5

ClassicTractorProfessor
3 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Might be a good idea...once I bought the Commando for the wife she doesn't say anything about it when I look at buying another one or anything about the big bucks I'm fixing to shell out for building a new engine for the 1277...but then again the second part might be cause she's ready to have her tractor back LOL I kinda stole it after the 1277 blew up to do the things I usually do with mine

Edited by Professor1990
  • Like 4

AMC RULES

:WRS:

• Like 1

Thatoneguy

So when my tactor idles down it tends to want to smoke really bad, but when i idle it up and start mowing it doesnt smoke any. Would that be a ring or valves?

Horse46

Hi Mower, nice Horse, I would say from your description it would be rings.

Thatoneguy

• Like 1