Gadget

42" SD Deck mounting hardware

Gadget

Hi!

I am looking for the deck attachment hardware show in the photo. I need the whole thing, brackets, nut, bolt, washers and hairpin if you want to part with them.

I have a 244-H with a 42" SD deck. I think (because most of the ID tag is gone) ... its a model 78230 3900001 and up. The bracket part #s are (I think) 86-9250 and 86-9240,  Bracket W.A. - Lift, Upper and Lower

Feel free to PM or email or however you want to contact me.

Thanks in advance for the help

Todd

IMAG0730.jpg

Joes_Outdoor_Power

We do not have any of these models right now, sorry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ZebraIII
      By ZebraIII
      I picked up a 1989 312-8 and have it in pretty good shape after a couple weeks of paint & detailing.
      I do need to replace a spindle shaft on the deck.
      I started looking at the manuals here and realized that the deck was not from a 1989 machine.
      The closest match I can find is a 1973-1975 42" SD #5-1010, but the illustrations show the height adjustment lever & mechanism as being on the left side of the deck, mine is located on the right.
      Can anyone help to identify this deck?
      Thanks in advance!

• Dan693
      By Dan693
      Does anyone know of a close match to a '93 red spray paint that I can get locally without paying 20 bucks from Toro?
      Its only for some touchup and doesnt need to be perfect.

Thx
    • Gadget
      By Gadget
      Hi all,
      Let me start by saying a belated thanks to you all for the help you have already given me. I have been looking at the site for over a year so I thought I should come out of the shadows.
      I have a 244H (as of now), Bought it 7 years ago Craigslist, for $175.00. I struggled with carb issues for a while, nobody in this area is fond of working on Toro / Wheel Horse stuff, and when you say Onan... they look at you like you two heads. Anyway, got the carb sorted and it's run great ever since.
      Unlike many of you, I don't have a farm, (although I grew up on a small one), just a normal residential lot with St Augustine grass. So why do I need a small tractor you ask? Why not just get a little Suzie Homemaker rider? Well there are two reasons. I use the tractor to move my boat from place to place. That you cannot do with your average big box riding mower. The other reason is.... I just want a tractor. It's the hit of the neighborhood.
      So that said, I am looking at a 520H circa 1993 (not sure cause the Mod and Sr #s are obscured). Its a lotta tractor for my use, but, like I said, its what I want. Its at a local mower shop, I think he took it on trade. The owner is a little tough to deal with, he claims to have done some engine work (coil, regulator blah blah blah) but I am not so sure. For example, there is no evidence that any of the cowling or sheet metal has been removed. No matter, it is what it is, the thing runs great, 20 HP Onan I think.(sorry, no pictures) he want 650, I offered 500, he said he would think about it. I will call him back today and give him what he wants, cause I think its worth it. The deck is solid, the tires are like new, heck, even the lights and gauges work (mostly) the hydraulics seem good so what the heck, if he still has it, I'll buy it. I guess I can get a couple hundred for my 244.
      I will post some pictures of both if I get the 520. In the meantime, if anyone would care to comment and let me know what if any things that I should beware of on that model and year I would appreciate knowing them. 
      I looked at the member map, and I guess me and only one other guy are the only ones carrying the flag for this kind of equipment here is sunny Florida. By the way... when we are in mowing season... the lawn needs to be cut every 5 days or it will get WAY ahead of you, so why not do it on a cool tractor
      Thanks
      Todd