Guest Whbelguim

round hood help

Guest Whbelguim

Who can help me I have a friend with a wheel horse round hood we can not figure out what type it is, we only have the serial number 32417 is a model 704,753,754 I would like to know exactly what type it is.

AMC RULES

:wwp:   :popcorn:

• Like 1

953 nut

Welcome to the Square,  :WRS:   Serial numbers on :wh: were not sequential by model, Like Craig said, post some pictures and we will see how many changes were made by previous owners over the past half century plus. It really is fun trying to guess. be sure to include the dash board, engine and seat area, although all of those probably could have been changed out too.

• Like 2

Guest Whbelguim
On 4-6-2016 at 8:47 PM, 953 nut said:

Welcome to the Square,  :WRS:   Serial numbers on :wh: were not sequential by model, Like Craig said, post some pictures and we will see how many changes were made by previous owners over the past half century plus. It really is fun trying to guess. be sure to include the dash board, engine and seat area, although all of those probably could have been changed out too.

here are pictures

IMG_7649.jpg

Racinbob

I'm going to say that, based on the front axle, the motor mounting plate (Tecky), the steering wheel and the fuel tank it's a 653. :)

wrightorchid

Wrong color, but looks like it would be a good project.  Nice front weight.

• Like 1

MWR

5 minutes ago, Racinbob said:

I'm going to say that, based on the front axle, the motor mounting plate (Tecky), the steering wheel and the fuel tank it's a 653. :)

I'm gonna say that Wheelhorse is probably really sad, due to the colors of that paint job. 

• Like 1

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:Just gonna say that exact same thing Wright ... bet that tombstone is OEM...... I'm with Bob on the 653...Colors can be made right MWR

• Like 1