DP 59

Looking to buy first tractor at Big Show.

953 nut

:WRS:  There will be lots to choose from, in fact some are being offered for sale in advance of the show. Open this thread and look at the offerings that members here have to offer.  May want to buy two or three.    :dance:

• Like 5

AMC RULES

You'll find more :wh:'s there...

than you can shake a stick at. 

:WRS:

• Like 8

rmaynard

:WRS:  See you at the big show Dan.

7 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

You'll find more :wh:'s there...

than you can shake a stick at. 

:WRS:

You keep your shillelagh stick away from my horse Craig :teasing-poke:

• Like 6

AMC RULES

:lol: Shakin' over here boss. 

• Like 3

roadapples

Bring your trailer.... and      :WRS:

• Like 1

DP 59

Anyone see one tractor and what ever may come with Not Fitting on a small three motorcycle trailor converted to haul other stuff.and a F150 with a 6 foot bed and tail gate down with all kinds of ratchet straps ???

• Like 2

953 nut

If you take the tires off and situate them just right you can get three in a short bed and close the tail gate, wish I had taken pictures.

• Like 4

DP 59

So I should be good for almost anything that will come with one tractor . Deck , Plow , Cart .

• Like 2

Racinbob

You should be fine. There may be a bit of creative loading involved but nothing much. :)

• Like 2

953 nut

Buy, buy, buy; you will get help securing the load. Besides, the higher the pile is the less likely you are to be tailgated.  :ychain:

• Like 6

stevasaurus

welcome to Red Square  :)  Pretty much, every thing is for sale at the show.  Buckrancher would even sell his Stainless for the right money.  :banana-linedance:

The good deals...you will have to see.  Sometimes, a good deal can be had at the end of a show (they don't want to take it home)...sometimes the deals happen at the start...sometimes playing hard to get works...but never druel.  :)  Cash is best.

• Like 6

DP 59

Ok Thanks , looking foreword to it rain or shine . My birthday is June 24 .  So happy birthday to me from me! 

• Like 8

stevasaurus

You can always ask us at the show what we think if you find something you would like but are just not sure.  We are all lined up across from the food stand.  :)  Stop by and say hi.

• Like 6

DP 59

Ok I will thanks, what should  I stay away from if I will be plowing all winter in Pa. Is there a minimum horsepower to plow?

Racinbob

Traction is the bug-a-boo when pushing snow, not horsepower. You'll want to get some chains and add some weight to the rear. :)

• Like 4

squonk

Even the lawn chairs might be for sale on Saturday! :)

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

Some of us may sell ( donate  , give ) Squonk away. No return policy on Squonk. :banana-blonde:

• Like 6

AMC RULES
33 minutes ago, Racinbob said:

You should be fine. There may be a bit of creative loading involved but nothing much. :)

They even have a loading dock there...

to help you squeeze 'em in like :wh: sardines.  :text-woo:

• Like 5

DP 59

Ok I will keep that in mind , when I make a purchase , plow/weight. 

Good I was worried about ramps taking up space!!

AMC RULES

Click here, for samples of the :wh: fun you'll find there.  :greetings-clapyellow:

• Like 4

squonk
43 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Some of us may sell ( donate  , give ) Squonk away. No return policy on Squonk. :banana-blonde:

Does that mean I won't have to work anymore? :banana-wrench: :banana-linedance: :banana-linedance::banana-linedance::banana-dreads::banana-blonde::banana-rock::banana-jumprope:

• Like 6

stevasaurus

The size horse and amount of horse power you want or need will depend on what you have to plow or mow.  Length of driveway, level, concrete, gravel, small lot for mowing, acres, level, etc.  :think:  A short frame, square hood (8hsp) may work for you.  You may want a "D".

• Like 5

DP 59

Grass mowing about 1 acre, mostly flat, 2000sq ft plowing flat. Concrete . Maybe some tilling in the future. I think I will be ok with most any tractor as long I get the weight right for plowing the snow. 

stevasaurus

I'm thinking you might find something like a B-100 or a C-120 would do well for you.  Check out some pictures in the picture gallery on the main page.  :)

• Like 1