Sign in to follow this  
TN 312-8

Mower Deck compatibility

TN 312-8

Hi all, looking for some help in identifying if mower decks from a 1977 C-160 and 1984 C-165 would fit on my 312-8 early 90's model.

Thanks for any input.

Brandon

OHRob72

Take a look at the attached list. It should have the information you are looking for.

WH_Interchange_1955-_00.pdf

TN 312-8

Thanks Rob, much appreciated...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• tallen4392
      By tallen4392
      looking for rear weights  12 inch  close to 01077 zip maybe fits also let me know what you have  Thanks
    • Duramax7man7
      By Duramax7man7
      Very Solid tractor!

Newer Agro Tires on Rear and Solid Front Turf Tires. Wheel Weights on rear. Fully Swapped Forward Swept axle off of 520h. I ran my 60" Deck on this tractor for over a year with no issues. 
      Deck it solid top to bottom with no rot and newer blades. Belt and Pulley are good to go! 
      She's just a little dusty and needs a cleaning. Can get a nice Seat a Tractor Supply. 

$1175 OBO   -POOS

(248) 9for3-8six3four Text or Call. I do not visit this site enough. God Bless. 

NEW SEAT INSTALLED ON THIS TRACTOR! Started it up and ran it for a while yesterday... Forgot how nice this thing is. Tempting to keep it but it's time to send her one her way. GREAT TRACTOR! 

• PMeadows
      By PMeadows
      Thinking about selling my 1974 C-160 and hoping to get a feel for interest. It has working hydraulics, front plow, single row rear plow, 42" belly mower deck, 55lb wheel weights. Runs fantastic, no smoke. Lights work, amp meter works, has plug in cigarette lighter (doesn't work). Left rear wheel cylinder has slow leak.

• Wvtroutbum81
      By Wvtroutbum81
      Got my dads 1992 312-8 when he passed
      have a snow plow and 42” deck.
      gathering parts to restore back to new as possible. This is my therapy.
    • RJ Hamner
      By RJ Hamner
      The C-160 just wasn't running right. Started with new points, plug, filters. 
      I had put an aftermarket carb on it but had found a good Carter N in the correct size so I rebuilt it.
      Got it started this afternoon and had it running at about half speed to warm it up so I could make the final adjustment to the carb.
      It purred along for about 4 minutes and just quit.
      First thought was "out of gas".  Looked in the tank and sure enough it was really low so I filled it up.
      Tried to start it again .....NOTHING
      Went and rechecked everything ....NOPE
      Got out the can of starting fluid...NOPE
      Pulled the plug and noticed the gap was ZERO.  Re-gapped and tried again.  Same thing again no gap.
      Pulled the head.  Looked normal.
      When I cycled the engine I noticed that the exhaust valve didn't fully retract.
      Was able to remove the exhaust valve with two fingers!!!!!
      Guess I am in the market for a new set of keepers and a few gaskets.
      The guys at McHenry's Small Engine Love Me