stevebo

Tractors You are bringing to the 2016 Big Show

857 horse

Richie,,,,the wheels are very early RotoTiller  7" split rims....I have another set I will be selling at the BIG SHOW

Glad you like it.....Definatly a Frankin Tractor...     2 1/2 H.P. Briggs    8 Speed     frame extened 8 inches,       ,,nothing cut or welded......

Even the seat spring is on backwards,,,,,,,,,,,,,New out of the box hood original paint !!!

• Like 1

Amcwheel85

Well I was gonna bring my 3 tractors and 857 which is sold but after loading them up on the single axle trailer and taking a test run to the gas station I can't deal with the single axle trailer (borrowed from father in law) bouncing all over and making the tractors bounce, straps come loose and I have to stop every 30 miles.. So just the lawn ranger and 857 are coming to the show! Kinda stinks...

953 nut
On 6/18/2016 at 9:38 PM, Amcwheel85 said:

bouncing all over and making the tractors bounce, straps come loose

Better off being safe; you can only drive one at a time anyway!

• Like 1

Hodge71

Well after 1 hour of cleaning barn swallow mud and poop from it and another 4 hours and 45 minutes washing, buffing and polishing, I got the GT-14 looking better than it did 2 years ago when I got it. It nowhere near as nice as anything the other guys are bringing but at least Jeb wont be ashamed to drive it Thursday night and Friday during the day..lol

IMG_1652.JPGIMG_1653.JPGIMG_1654.JPGIMG_1655.JPG

• Like 5

Aldon

That 40'year old paint looks better than my amateur repaint. Sweet looking GT14!

dells68

Slight change of plans, I think I'll be bringing my GT14 and Emory's 61 suburban.  Tried the GT and the burban side by side in the enclosed trailer and they fit barely.  Figure I need a little room in case I find something begging for a new home;).  Dad thinks we've got enough horses, but says knowing me something else will follow me home:ROTF:.

• Like 2

857 horse

Richie,,,,this tractor was my first attemp at a tractor....it started life as a 401....with no hood no engine.....blown rear....8 inches longer...and 5 years later.....and 8 speed......and 2 1/2 Briggs......................the rims are 7 inch roto ette rims...early 50's........they are cast and they split in 1/2

I felt uneasy bringing it to the show 3 years ago.....its almost not a wheel horse......and i was worried they would ask me to remove it from the show...

But,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its mine,,,,,like an old dog,,,....So,,,,shes  my keeeper,,,,,,,,thank-you for asking

• Like 1

19richie66

The show is custom tractors this year. you will fit right in!  :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hodge71
On 6/20/2016 at 9:58 PM, Aldon said:

That 40'year old paint looks better than my amateur repaint. Sweet looking GT14!

I'm sure this paint isn't 40+ years old. There's no less than 3 different shades of red on it so I'm sure a some point somebody did an amateur restore on it or at least touched up different areas with the wrong color and threw a decal set at it

• Like 1

stratostar250

Well, I didn't post anything because I wasn't sure....Until Now! 

trai.jpg

• Like 3