Jayd513

Kohler Magnum 12hp carb breather

Jayd513

I was wondering where I can get a breather for my Magnum 12hp. It has nothing on the front of the carb and I Wana fix that asap. Is there a tube that bolts onto the carb then a filter housing that bolts to that ?

953 nut

Post a wanted ad on here or contact @Kelly or look on :techie-ebay:

• Like 1

can whlvr

theres a plate that bolts to the front of the carb,its round and has a bolt that sticks out that the filter and a round filler plate get bolted to,the last time I looked the filter plate was available,but not the cover that goes over the whole carb,it took me years to find 2 for my magnums,one I drove several hours for and it was red,so I painted it black to match,dont why guys lose these,i know they take em off to work on carb,but how do they loose them,as replyed ask in the wanted area,maybe Kelly.or daveoman,or someone else will have what you need,i looked on partstree for you and nothing is available,but maybe a local dealer can run the numbers and see if toro has the 2 thing you must ,whick kohler shows as available,the base plate 47 094 20-s, 50.04 dollars,and the cover plate 52 082 04-s  16.78 dollars and then you must have a filter and pre cover too,i found these numbers at www.partstree.com go to kohler engines,select horizontal shaft,then near the end about page 35 and select a  wheelhorse engine,they are all the same so it doesn't matter which one but if you have the serial number of engine you can get exact but it doesn't matter,then you can look at all the parts for your engine and nice pics