TIGman

875 Wheel-A-Matic update

TIGman

Well folks after work today I went and picked up my 875 and took some more photos as promised.

Sometime in it's life it had the shaker can paint job so had to clean off the Model/Serial No. tag.

IMG_20160528_160228.jpg

IMG_20160528_160447.jpg

IMG_20160528_151843593_HDR.jpg

Even with 4 bad tires , Shade Tree Mechanic added headlights, bad seat and all not to bad a shape. Everything is there.  

• Like 6

stevasaurus

If the Hydro is good, you are going to fall in LOVE with this horse.  :)

BTW...it is not really a BLACK HOOD...it just looks like it.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

TIGman
27 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

BTW...it is not really a BLACK HOOD...it just looks like it.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Tried to post a photo of the Silver grill area with the headlights, reached limit I guess.  I think the Hydro is fine :handgestures-thumbupright:Hard to really tell with 4 flat tires. lol 

857 horse
57 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Even though Stevasaurus is not a Doctor on a television show,,,,,He always gives good sound advice......it is not really a Black hood...

That will be a $20..00   co pay........you can send it to my forum address,,,,,I will see that he gets what is coming...lolololo

AND DONT FORGET .........we meet in just a few weeks.......So have you good shoes on....and you Mash pole sign ready.......Dont leave home without it !!!!!....in the Next week or so,,,,,things around here are gonna start coming......um  loose!!!!!!!

Edited by 857 horse
See you at the BIG SHOW...!!!!!!!!!
  • Like 2

953 nut
42 minutes ago, TIGman said:

Tried to post a photo of the Silver grill area with the headlights, reached limit I guess.

You could do one of three things to solve that problem; remove previous pictures, re-post at lower resolution or become a Supporter and post as many as you want.

• Like 1

TIGman

Wanted to also ask where I could get information on the serial number plate.

Should I be asking on the Restoration thread?

TIGman

From the looks of it,  I might have to invest in a new seat.;)  It will be a nice tractor when everything comes together. Going to start on it during my loooooong 2 days off. 

IMG_20160528_151933510_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160528_165046.jpg

• Like 1

rjg854

that looks like a good candidate for the ugly tractor seat thread :text-yeahthat:

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher
14 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

I agree with Steve. These where the 1st year auto`s I had a beautiful 1075 one time could not get that tranny to work right  even with the right belt. I hope this works out for you.

• Like 1

TIGman

Going to keep our fingers crossed on the tranny!! ;)

gwest_ca
13 hours ago, TIGman said:

Wanted to also ask where I could get information on the serial number plate.

Should I be asking on the Restoration thread?

Will bet you are thinking there is a Wheel Horse list of serial numbers but there isn't one. The ones posted with each model are just those that have shown up.

If you search the files for 1965 serial numbers the results that have SN in capitol letters will have some. The sn don't have any yet.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/search/?q="1965+serial+numbers"&type=downloads_file

We do not have the capacity to put them all in a single list. Will guess there are about 8000 recorded now.

Garry

• Like 1

TIGman

Thanks! Garry , will check it out. :)