ACman

My new Zero turn

ACman

Well went in to buy a filter and some washers at a local business  .  As I'm at parts counter , behind me my wife is talking to a salesman. Next thing I know, I hear it will be there Saturday. It's a Simplicity Courier 25HP B&S 54" cut idiot proof homeowner special. Don't even need a wrench to change oil .So will see what this thing is capable of . I'll keep you posted. image.jpegimage.jpeg

Edited by ACman
  • Like 8

Digger 66

Congrats ! 

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

Nice!

But the color kinda hurts my red eyes...:ychain:

• Like 1

squonk

Make it idiot proof, and someone will build a better idiot! :) 

Looks great but I think I'd get motion sickness on a 0 turn. Be careful around bushes and trees. Friend of mine was using his near some hedge and a lever got caught. Next thing he knew he was mowing bushes! :)

Looks like there's room on the back for a cooler! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

ACman

Yup, cooler. Same thing the neighbor said !:orcs-cheers: 

dclarke

Nice!! Let us know how you like it, I've been looking at the Simplicity zero turns also. My S.I.L. has one and loves it. 

• Like 1

rjg854

Looks similar to my Bad Boy zero turn, once you get a feel for the way it works, you're gonna love it, mowing is fun.

• Like 1

ACman

When the guy delivered it yesterday, he told me his two bosses ,and also some farmers that use the same machine. Haven't had any issues with them yet . This is a small dealership and only sells L&G except for the Kubota line . They offer Kubota , Simplicity ,Exmark , and John Deere. They been in business for as long as I can remember. So keeping my fingers crossed :handgestures-fingerscrossed: no problems!

WVHillbilly520H

Simplicity is owned by Briggs and Stratton Corp now, which also owns Ferris (in RED paint BTW) hince the coil over shock suspension basically a rebadged/painted Ferris kinda like TORO Xi/New Holland GT...TORO 260/N.H. LS...A coworker of mine has had a Ferris for several years now no complaints from someone who usually does about everything else, my F.I.L. has a diesel Kubota ZTR and on our hilly lot/acreage "I" can't get the hang of mowing/running it verses the tried n true 520s, good luck on your purchase it is a nice looking mower,Jeff.

• Like 1

ACman

Well my little cuz mowed today , said he loved it . Tried to get some pics before the rain. 

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

Digger 66

Well , the playhouse / bushes & the pine tree are all still there .

Every time I mow alongside the garage the left arm catches the wheel of the dump cart I have leaning there .

You think I'd be smart enough to move the stupid thing ? NOPE ! 

• Like 2