SCOTTAOK1234

HELP PLEASE !! I INHERITED 2 WHEEL HORSES & NEED INFO & PRICES PLEASE

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti: from the :USA:...

WHX??

Hello Scott

Afraid i'm not a expert on those models but rest assured guys will be along that are.

:WRS:

stevasaurus

Welcome to Red Square.  :)  With those horses being in London, it is very possible that they were put together in Belgium.  If so, the model numbers are not the same as those put together in the States.  The horses will be similar,  but there will be certain differences.  Here is a list of the model numbers that came out of Belgium.  I would check them with the manuals and paper work you have.  Let us know.  Just click on the link below.  The 2nd one is not a Lawn Ranger...it kind of looks like a B-80, B-100 or a C-series.  Both are nice horses.  We have quite a few Brits here on the site, you will get a better idea on prices from them when they see this.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

slammer302

The 2nd one looks like a B-80 or C-81 if it has the motor bolted to a shaker plate then it's probably a C-81 hard to tell in the pics

• Like 2

DougC

Hello and   :text-welcomeconfetti:  Enjoy the forum and all its great members!  :text-coolphotos:

KC9KAS

:WRS:

c-series don

I believe the first one is a c-145 if it came originally with a 14hp. 125 if it came with a 12 etc. It's a C-1_5 for sure. The other machine I believe is a B-80, 1974-77. I think the later models came with 8 speed transmissions.

2Many

Looks to me like that second tractor has the single brake/clutch pedal on the left. Didn't the B-80 have a separate brake and clutch pedal, one on each side? Plus it has the older style PTO engagement lever. I'm thinking something pre B-80. Hmmm, but it does have the attach-a-matic.

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

:text-welcomeconfetti:  :wh:  :party:  pardon my manners on being late with your welcome. 

Glenn

rmaynard

The second one appears to be a 1972 or '73. It is not a B-80. The PTO actuator is a rod, not lever type, and it has a red plastic gas tank. Red tanks ended in 1973.

As far as value? I can't say what you would get in the UK, so I'll let the chaps over there give you that info. 

• Like 2

c-series don

Good eye Bob, I didn't catch the PTO rod and not a lever. I didn't know red tanks ended in 73, learn something new every day thanks! 

ericj

I have a 74 C120 that had a red tank and a 75 C120 that had a black tank, years ago when I bought the second C120 (75) shortly after I bought it should  I say the motor blew it's rod so I swapped tanks for whatever reason and never swapped back even after I had the motor rebuilt on the 75. we may not be taking into consideration that it is a European model and  may differ from American made models

eric j

• Like 2