• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Goldann520
      Hey guys, @wheelhorseman, @WVHillbilly520H, are these wh disc ? Picked em up in hickory,n.c. today for $100. Took a chancce. Got the sleeve hitch set up for $80. Found that on the carcass I originally went to buy the steering wheel and rear rims.  You just have to look for this stuff, and once in a while you get lucky!!!!

• By jmdavidh09
      I am in search of a decent 60" deck.
      I would prefer a newer style classic deck with mule or an XI deck.
      If a C-195 Deck will work on a classic, I can do that too!
      Tractor optional...i have classic and xi options available for mounting.
      I prefer pickup within 500miles of Syracuse but will go farther if I must.
      Cash in hand.
    • By r1jakecfd
      Hi Guys,
      I know my voltage regulator is bad on my Onan P220 and was wondering if anyone has an opinion on a replacement, OEM or aftermarket? 
      Also, I checked my stator leads for AC Voltage and got about 25 volts at 3600 rpm on each. Is this OK? I know it says in the 40’s.
      Thanks guys
    • By Decker4
      Previously had this listed with a wagon. Sold the wagon and dropped the price. 
      1984 Wheel Horse C-195 black hood edition
      19.5 hp twin Kohler engine
      3 point hitch (NO rear PTO)
      60" heavy plow
      51" mower deck (That's without the guide chute attached; not sure if that's considered 60". )
      36" Snow thrower
      original owners manual
      Wheel weights (Tires are also filled, gel I think)
      Chains on front tires and parts for chains on the rear (rear chains in picture are not available)
      An assortment of other part, including heavy bar for the snow thrower, a pull chair, spare oil filter, etc.
      The tractor starts and runs well. It has some cosmetic issues but not what I would call damage. It's big, powerful, and a lot of fun. 
      It starts, but the current battery is undersized, so while it starts fine in the summer, I've been using my truck to jump it in the winter. The easy solution is battery with more cold cranking Amps.
      The mower deck has been redone with some welding (heavy duty steel) where it rusted through. The center guide wheel it missing.
      The snow thrower works, but is currently missing a link on the chain, and the sprockets are worn.

• By lodestonefarm
      I went out to use my 520H with blower this evening and it won't start.  I used this machine a few days ago (for the first time this winter).  The battery has been on a trickle charge so I don't think that's the problem.  It's done this before where it won't start, won't start, and then starts.  Usually that is in cold weather and after I've previously used it to blow snow.  I don't have a heated garage so I think it might have some ice somewhere that was introduced as water the last time I blew snow.
      Here's what it's currently doing.  When I turn the Ignition to 'On' the red warning lights and the dashs light all come on.  When I turn the key to start position I get a single 'Click' and nothing more.  I tried jumping it from a hot battery just to rule out a bad battery.  Same behavior.  Following some of the other threads about 520s with trouble starting, I pulled the blue wire off the starter solenoid.  If I run a jumper wire from the (+) side of the battery directly to the solenoid I get the same behavior (regardless of key being in on or off position)- small spark where my jumper wire is touching the battery terminal and a single click.  
      I'm unsure what this means about the solenoid and if that, in any way tests, the starter.  Could it be that my starter is bad/frozen?  I tried using a heat lamp to warm up that area, but in this weather (and my garage, which is really just a tarp shed) that just isn't going to work.  
      I've downloaded the demystification guide and started looking at it but I'm hoping someone might have some suggestions.  Snow is falling and I'm not making much headway on this.