• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By OILUJ52
      A 48" WHEEL HORSE SNOW BLADE WITH EXTENSION FOR 520 SWEPT AXLE MACHINES. THE REPLACEABLE PLOW EDGE STILL HAS ABOUT 1/4" REMAINING AND CAN BE FLIPPED OVER. PLOW CAN BE USED ON SNOW,GRAVEL OR DIRT. REAR AXLE MOUNT NOT INCLUDED BUT CAN BE PURCAHSED FOR $30 EXTRA.
      CONDITION IS GOOD. Shipping Dimensions :L: 6 ft 0 in.  W: 1 ft 6 in.  H: 12 ft 0 in. 120Lbs There is a Fastenal within 15 miles, I can drop off if buyer makes shipping arrangements.
    • By DBlackston
      I recently purchased this plow, but have not picked it up.

Is this an authentic wheel horse Plow?

How do I determine a model or a size?

How does a coulter attach?

Pics of one all fixed up?

• By Denis L Goulet
      hi I am a newbie to wheelhorse tractor,i bought a 1994,520,20 hp,wheelhorse tractor with mower and snowblower,a few days ago I back in garage to put cab,blower and tires and chains on it to prepare for winter.started it up on first turn, considering it was sitting at sellers house about 6 months, everything was fine , backed it up in garage ,worked on it a few days. When came time to leave the garage, started it up it would go only backwards,  it would not go in neutral or forward. I put it back up on the jack, wheels turn free opposite sides front or back when stopped. Shifter stuck in reverse when stopped as well, how do I free it up and where is the shifter assembly located, please help thanks.
    • By safety_dance
      This is a 1970s Raider 10. It runs, but it needs a new air filter and fuel injector pump. The battery also might be bad (I hooked it up to my truck to turn the motor over). I've got a snow plow and arm, a homemade cart, and an attachment that looks like it's to plow a field. 

The cart for the tractor is approximately 2'x4' and maybe 18" deep. I can provide more pictures if necessary, I couldn't upload any more here. 

• By bluelinehiway
      Trying to locate a front snow plow for a 522xi. 48" or 52". The 310-8 needs replaced and I'd like to add the plow on my 522xi. Located near CLE and work transport within reasonable distance. Thanks.