• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Big Horse
      Wheel Horse/Toro 522xi for sale. Needs a little work but it runs great. 453 Hours. I don't like to play games, if you are interested I will be upfront about everything.
      I stepped up to a subcompact tractor and I don't want this Horse to go to just any home. It needs to be with someone that appreciates Wheel Horse.

• By Wanabeafarmer
      Good running horse, strong hydro. K341 Kohler runs perfect. Sleeve hitch. 

Has single row planter, front blade, rear cultivator, mid mount cultivator, rear blade( home made, the mount I believe is for an adjustable furrow?)   Crate of different cultivator tines 

She's a good tractor, I just don't have time to finish it right, make a good tractor for someone.  

• By JNMULL
      Good morning, I have been a long time reader, but a first time poster. 

I have a 1988 Wheel Horse 520HC Tractor.  Does not charge, and I have to assume that it is due to the fuse at the front of the engine being blown.  However if I replace the fuse that is located at the front of the engine, the wire at the voltage regulator will get hot, start to smoke as it melts the wires insulation.

I have not started testing anything yet, as I just have stumbled upon this issue and was wondering if anyone else has had the same style of problem and what kind of repair did you have to perform.

Thanks.
    • By Frank The Tank
      I just found out, after destroying a new belt that I need a special mule drive for my 60 inch deck. 
              I bought a 520H with a 60 in deck this year. I just taught myself how to weld and fixed the height selector. At least I have that going for me. 
          After a little research I found that I need the special mule drive.... 
        Does anyone have one?

• By WHX20
      48" Plow/dozer blade for sale. Fits most long or short frame tractors WITHOUT swept front axle. Would need extension kit 81640 for a swept axle. Excellent shape. Includes axle mountng bracket. Will be willing to deliver if along my route to 2018 WHCC show. May consider trade for ??