OILUJ52

520H with Hiller Attachment

Just of quick pic of my 520 getting ready to hill disc the garden.

520H with hiller attatched.jpg

• Like 8

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Wanabeafarmer
      So i really dont want to let her go but its time, 1966 1076 mod# t-1076 ser#214242 runs really good, charging system is good, its a k341 motor, hydro pulls good,  sleeve hitch

For the asking price will come with one bottom plow, mid mount cultivator, rear cultivator, push blade, rear blade , few sets of cultivator teeth.  PS: The planter may be spoken for already I am waiting to hear back on it. 

Thanks for looking.

• By chucksterock
      I am looking for the gear reduction steering assembly from a 520.  Need at least the upper and lower shafts, mounting pedestal and fasteners and front bearing.  Willing to consider package deals to include front swept axle and big spindles and tie rods too.

Located in north eastern Ohio.

Thanks!
    • By charging10
      Still a little chilly, but a good day to plow!

• By Goldann520
      Hey guys, @wheelhorseman, @WVHillbilly520H, are these wh disc ? Picked em up in hickory,n.c. today for $100. Took a chancce. Got the sleeve hitch set up for $80. Found that on the carcass I originally went to buy the steering wheel and rear rims.  You just have to look for this stuff, and once in a while you get lucky!!!!

• By jmdavidh09
      I am in search of a decent 60" deck.
      I would prefer a newer style classic deck with mule or an XI deck.
      If a C-195 Deck will work on a classic, I can do that too!

Tractor optional...i have classic and xi options available for mounting.

I prefer pickup within 500miles of Syracuse but will go farther if I must.

Cash in hand.