wholdguy

Got some seat time today

ClassicTractorProfessor

Seat time is always a good thing...nice looking equipment...a :wh: and a Ford...doesn't get better than that

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher

Nice tractor. It is good to get and get some time on the tractors. Enjoy the time. I have been doing the same on my new flip tractor with the sun  and runing them.:handgestures-thumbupright:

CIMG1563.JPG

Edited by T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER.
  • Like 2

DougC

You drive the tractor and your wife drives the shovel then???    :teasing-poke:   :lol:

• Like 2

ClassicTractorProfessor
16 minutes ago, DougC said:

You drive the tractor and your wife drives the shovel then???    :teasing-poke:   :lol:

Every time I try that it always ends up the other way around...something wrong with that picture :think:

• Like 1

WHX??
18 hours ago, wholdguy said:

I also lost count of how many times I had to climb on and off that seat!

I was going to suggest you stay in the seat and she shovels....tell her you have to make sure the tractor stays running!:lol:

wholdguy

So, I have to say these 46 year oid Wheelhorses are amazing with what they can do to help around the yard!

This Charger 12 (Tecumseh) did all of this for me during the month of May:

Whorse_dirt (640x361).jpg

We moved 8 yards of black dirt from the street to the back yard and dumped on a new garden site.

We hauled many trailer loads of large rock to place around the edge of the garden.

Finally we hauled a pickup load of mulch from the driveway to the back yard garden.

And also had to mow the lawn a couple of times in between these jobs.  It worked flawlessly with no problems.

G.

• Like 2