Thisguyisnew

The most clever Homemade implement you've seen

Thisguyisnew

What's out there that should have been made by Wheel Horse but wasn't?

• Like 2

Rob.A.700

I dont have a picture of one but the leaf blowers people have made out of furnace blowers and mounted to the front of there horses they are pretty neet.

• Like 2

RedRanger

Ash trays to go with the cig lighters?

Thisguyisnew

A cultivator made from the tops of propane tanks was what I first saw online. Darn thing looked pretty easy to make to.

tbarnhart

Not claiming its the most clever, but I like my pressure washer attachment. I detailed it here.

• Like 1

Lane Ranger

A front trailer hitch  made to fit in attach-a-matic  (using old mule drive)  !   A really neat  attachment and works way better than a ball on the back of the tractor !

012.JPG

013.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

• Like 6

Lane Ranger

Not an implement but an attachment that works great on 1054 Wheel Horse tractors!

A rear drarbar hitch  that is made to allow the slot hitch to also work  in conjunction with the  mgallery_339_37_401596.jpggallery_339_5_770663.jpgulti-holes in the drawbar for pulling , etc

gallery_339_37_815773.jpggallery_339_37_34129.jpg

• Like 2

dells68

Now that's what I'm talking about!B)

• Like 1

WHX??
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:28 PM, tbarnhart said:

Not claiming its the most clever, but I like my pressure washer attachment. I detailed it here.

That is the best tbarn!! :handgestures-thumbupright: No more wheeling the darn thing around. Best thing about a washer is it is easy to get out and get going...you just made that a whole lot easier!

I'm sure it has been done but can find a pic...... a log splitter

• Like 1

WHX??

2012_06252013WHCC0004_thumb_JPG_d6f1c0778c4f3187258b79c96e9d6417.jpg

• Like 3

Aldon

So far my vote would be for the chicken plucker....There was a thread on the forum for it.

• Like 2

dells68

Wow:blink:!  All I can say is I'd hate to be a chicken in that thing!  It was awesome!!!!!

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

Here's a couple of mine.

Mad Max Tiller

IMG_5566.JPG

Hitch mounted on snow blade frame.IMG_5039.JPG

Foot  controlled motion

IMG_5825.JPG

Snow plow stabilizer and height control

IMG_5536.JPG

• Like 8

Digger 66

They should have made an adjustable height sickle bar so those lonnnng hedge-row tops could be impeccably   F  L  A  T 

can whlvr

not an implement but a handy thing to have

031.jpg

012.jpg

• Like 6

Digger 66

Maybe not the most creative implement but the 'ol girl makes a nifty plant stand .

With some nasty T-storms on the way this evening , I elected to wheel the peppers into safety & the :wh: just happened to be in the right spot .

IMG_1476_zpstxr0fy6p.jpg

• Like 5

brandonozz

Here is a "depth Guide" I found on a parts D I picked up.  The slide to the right of the driver has marks to indicate how low/deep your attachment is.

005b.jpg

006b.jpg

• Like 6

CasualObserver

Well, the Chicken plucker  should definitely be in this list!  

• Like 3

semper5

So far, my only mod...

Mean looking.

IMG_20150922_090153300.jpg

• Like 8

elcamino/wheelhorse

What do you use the blade with teeth for ?

Phatboy
9 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Looks like it would be good for getting rocks out of a new garden plot

Or using it for gravel drive way ,, or for digging with blade us the teeth to losen up the ground, sort of like a ripper,, thats a good idea for a back blade,, put bunch of teeth on it like a ripper then push with front blade,,

semper5
11 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

So far I have:

Pushed hot ashes and spread them

Knocked down chest-high weeds in the back forty before mowing them

Spread ground tree trunk where the chunks were about the size if a man's fist

Pushed large rocks

Dragged it backwards, roughed up the soil, and planted grass seed

Pushed a very large pile of leaves from the back of the house to the tree line, 35 yards away

There's more, I;m sure...

• Like 2

WHX??

Now that's a ground engaging implement!

• Like 2