Jump to content
slim67

hello to all

Recommended Posts

Hi all, my username is Slim67 and i am new here from Ohio. I have had several brands over my lifetime but have always had a thing for RJs and Suburbans. I found a roller today for 200 and have some ideas about how I want to do it. I look forward to being a member here and meeting all of you. My yard tractor is a 265-6 but its only a WHINO so im happy to have the brand now!

Edited by slim67
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:WRS:   We love to follow along as folks resuscitate neglected old :wh:  and breath new life into them.  :wwp:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome! Nice to see someone from my old stomping grounds on here. We look forward to seeing your project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and   :WRS:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, OHRob72 said:

Welcome! Nice to see someone from my old stomping grounds on here. We look forward to seeing your project.

thanks everyone ! where are you from Rob?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome neighbor!  Nice find would love to see pictures. I am a round hood fan myself. I am on the other side of medina country. Look forward to seeing your progress. :WRS:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ohwheelhorse said:

Welcome neighbor!  Nice find would love to see pictures. I am a round hood fan myself. I am on the other side of medina country. Look forward to seeing your progress. :WRS:

thank you !  i will post pics soon and am going to get started after vacation. the guy i got this one from still has a running suburban with deck for 600 if anyone is interested. he separated the sale after I asked him about buying the roller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um kinda tempting. Actually might call on another package deal if the guy still has them. Two suburbans . Still thinking 

:unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ohwheelhorse said:

Um kinda tempting. Actually might call on another package deal if the guy still has them. Two suburbans . Still thinking 

:unsure:

its on cleveland craigslist if you are interested.let me know and i can find his number again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I've seen it. He has it listed for 800$. I called on the other ones today.  And I also seen another suburban listed in PA for 150.00$. But it was pretty rough and had a froze motor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Ohwheelhorse said:

I think I've seen it. He has it listed for 800$. I called on the other ones today.  And I also seen another suburban listed in PA for 150.00$. But it was pretty rough and had a froze motor. 

he would sell the runner for 600 but i dont know if he changed the ad after i bought the roller. i got first dibs on a coworkers RJ if he decides on selling it,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slim, I grew up in Bath Township right next door to you. A lot of my friends were from Richfield so I spent a fair amount of time running around there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×