wheelhorseman

No more leaks on the C-160

Terry M

That one Looks Nice Lowell:handgestures-thumbupright:......So, How many of these C-160's do you have now..:confusion-scratchheadyellow:

wheelhorseman

Only 4 (I think) :confusion-confused:  but I am willing to take in some more orphans if they need a new home! 

Edited by wheelhorseman1000
  • Like 1

nylyon

Want to rebuild another leaking welded cylinder?  Around here I haven't found anyone who is willing to rebuild a welded cylinder.  Great job!

• Like 3

squonk

Mine weeps a little too. Someday I get to do something about it. 

• Like 1

pfrederi

The hose fittings you used SAE5 ORB or SAE6 ORB.  (If SAE5 where did you find them???)

• Like 1

wheelhorseman

Yes I would be interested in rebuilding more welded together cylinders or any cylinders for that matter. I would like to find a few more junk ones to have as cores so if anybody has any junk ones please let me know by PM or call or Email  507-213-6346 wheelhorseman@hotmail.com

8 minutes ago, pfrederi said:

The hose fittings you used SAE5 ORB or SAE6 ORB.  (If SAE5 where did you find them???)

I found them in my shop :D  the cylinder hoses are #5s and the hoses from the pump are #6s~ I am now offering hydraulic hoses for sale in the venders section

Edited by wheelhorseman1000
  • Like 5

BOB ELLISON

Nice looking c160 .I love mine it is a real worker.i have to pull the engine to see what is rattling inside I hope it is miner  but will rebuild if need be.i did have to have new hoses made for my hydraulic lift but I have no leaks now.

Shynon
1 hour ago, wheelhorseman1000 said:

My 1974 C-160 that I bought last year leaked lots of oil every time I would move the cylinder

WOW I haven't seen this one move in a year :ychain:Might have to stop out and verify it move from it's spot:hide:. Yes I have seen the hoses and I have one on my GT 14 and they are another wheelhorseman1000 great product.

• Like 1

wheelhorseman
16 minutes ago, Shynon said:

WOW I haven't seen this one move in a year :ychain:Might have to stop out and verify it move from it's spot:hide:. Yes I have seen the hoses and I have one on my GT 14 and they are another wheelhorseman1000 great product.

Tell me about it - took forever to get the right hose and fittings, oh well it was worth the wait!