nws024

My 60 mower messed the bed

nws024

I'm back. I received alot of help with my clutch problem, thanks for that. Aparently my dad and I did not put grease in the center pulley, nor did previous owners by the looks of the bearing. The pulley snapped and came off. I have pulled it apart and I think it all needs to be replaced. I can take pics if that will help. I need ideas for replacement parts. Toro dealer claims they might be able to match. My tractor is C195. Sometimes tough to find parts. Thanks for y'alls help

nws024

20160521_163725.jpg

20160521_163740.jpg

953 nut

Not knowing what year or model your mower deck is makes it hard to help you. Go to the manuals section, select the mowers section and then do a search for "60in 19XX" (your year) and it should give you the manual for your mower deck. Find the part # and then post a Wanted add in our classified giving year, model and part number.

stevebo

Aldon may have some parts for you. I sold him a deck with a bunch of extra moving parts however he is yet to pick them up. Parts for that deck are not easy to find (ask me how I know)... 

• Like 1

Aldon

That 60 inch style deck came on the C195's for sure. Maybe others. But knowing that they were on C195's will help you navigate parts tree and RCPW for parts diagrams and availability. It's likely going to be 3-6 weeks before I am at a point of knowing what I'll need and what I can spare from the trove of parts I'm getting from Stevebo.

cheesegrader

You are a better man than I am if you got that apart without a torch or explosives.

I have a 05-60SC01 (1983 60") off a C195 now on a 520.

Toro dealer was useless when looking for parts for a 33 year old deck.

I got a second 60" deck for less than the cost of parts for one spindle.

nws024

C195 was only 1983 ,84 I believe. Mower deck has a # 109799. I think that's the part #. I will post in want ads. Thanks for the encouragement, guess I'm going to wear that walk behind weed eater out.

cheesegrader

I think 109799 is the serial number of that individual deck, not the model number (my serial number is only 5 digits, 10098)

The model number that you need to hunt for parts should have a "60" in it somewhere.

05-60SC01, 05-60SC02.....something like that depending on the year it was made

gwest_ca

109799 is a decal showing the belt routing and height adjustment.

It was once stated that Ariens supplied this deck. Wonder if that is a parts source?

Garry

Aldon

Perhaps from dealer stock. But from online it's was no additional help.