Sign in to follow this  
samrutkowski

Snow plow for 212-5

samrutkowski

Hello all,

Was lucky enough to get my hands on a 212-5 with only 36 hours on it! Guy bought it for a task that he ultimately did not need it for and wanted it out of garage.

My question is this, looking to do a bit of light plowing with the machine. Looks like I need a 16-42BL02 plow, but since the tractor has been out of production for close to 20 years, I do not know where to look. Found one on E-bay, but is about 8+ hours west of me (I'm in New Jersey) and seller wont ship.

Does anyone have a lead on one of these? How bout another, more current, plow that I can modify?

Thanks,

Sam Rutkowski

Rideawaysenior

Sam,

Can you post a pic of your machine? A buddy of mine picked up a plow that he thought would fit his C series but he thinks it is for a newer 200 series. I can bring it to Jersey too in later Jan as I have to travel there for work. If it's the right one, I'll pass his contact to you and you and he can work out the selling price.

Jack

samrutkowski

New to the site but will try to post the photos. I can get a photo of the front accessory mount on the tractor but at work right now with no access to it. This is my model tractor (not my pics) and the plow that I am looking for. I will drive any "reasonable" distance for the right item.

LHS2.jpg

plow2.jpg

thanks,

Sam Rutkowski

samrutkowski@yahoo.com

Mith

I recognize that tractor, and that workshop, and my little old Kubota..... :thumbs:

I built a blade for it in the end. Attached onto the front attachment hitch. Didnt really have enough weight to do much damage.

DSCF0496.jpg