WHX??

CL listing of Wheel Horses

WHX??

Why is it all my craig's list searches keep coming up with this stuff?? Maybe beacuse it's an election year???

Maybe I should just score on it, hook it up to the 520 and run it in parades with presidential wanna be's pictures in the back!!!

:lol:

Have a David Bradley Manure Spreader it holds about 75 bushel. 4 wheel horse drawn but has tractor pull hitch. Works good. Cash only. No texting. Call

00h0h_1je65HAPRW7_600x450.jpg

• Like 4

squonk

Just plant a bunch of flowers in it and park it in front of the house!

Edited by squonk
  • Like 1

953 nut

That thing isn't big enough to hold all the BS that goes around in an election year!  :ychain:

• Like 3

WHX??

Thats kinda where I was going with this Richard!

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Love those AGs on the back.  :)

• Like 1

CasualObserver

Why not turn it into one of these?

IMAG0067.JPGIMAG0068.JPG

• Like 6

WHX??

Excellent Jason...you just made my day!:bow-blue:  Looks like he has got it licensed for the road too! I was thinking disable the flingers & some bench seats  for hay rides for the kids but that is way cooler!

1 hour ago, stevasaurus said:

Love those AGs on the back.  :)

They reminded me of the old military style jeep tires!

953 nut

Check out the steering wheel, an old sprocket from the chain drive of the honey wagon. That is a whole new category of Rat Rod.

Wonder what type of emissions they would be checking for when it is presented for inspection. :ychain:

• Like 2

CasualObserver

If that guy brings it back to the show I'll have to get some more pictures. I was having camera trouble that year and only got the two pics. There are so many repurposed parts there. Just stare a while.  Milkcans, chicken feeder, horse hames.... The guy got a crowd every time he stopped moving.

• Like 1

WHX??

Wash tub fan shroud, pail milker air cleaner..... was that at Le Sueur??

953 nut
2 minutes ago, WHX61/3 said:

was that at Le Sueur??

Did you get pictures?       :wwp:

WHX??

Who me Dick??? No didn't make it last year but if that's where it was it will be on my priority list to get there this year!

• Like 1

CasualObserver

@WHX61/3 yes Jim, that was at Le Sueur. I don't remember if it was last year or not, I'd have to go check which from the picture date.  But definitely get it on you list to get over here!

• Like 1

Shynon
23 minutes ago, CasualObserver said:

But definitely get it on you list to get over here!

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 2

Terry M

I remember that thing I thought from two or three years ago I think....I can't remember seeing it last year.   Pretty Cool  though:).

Edited by Terry M

wh500special
On May 20, 2016 at 5:26 AM, 953 nut said:

That thing isn't big enough to hold all the BS that goes around in an election year!  :ychain:

Politicos have been slinging it for centuries.  Do a google search for "William Jennings Bryan manure spreader" to see that this is a long running theme.  

Allis Chalmers sold a spreader that tossed the poo out the front instead of the rear.  The advertised that they were the only company willing to stand behind their product.  

Steve - full of it. 

• Like 3

WHX??

Here's  another one I got I didn't mind seeing....

00W0W_7pTP6yftfkJ_300x300.jpg

Just lowered the price on 2/17/2016 of my 1923 Ford C-Cab to - $66,000.00 That's almost 1/2 of the appraised value.

1923 Ford C Cab for sale in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. Don't just look at the pictures. Don't just skim this description. Take in everything, as this 1923 Ford C-Cab is one of the most impressive and most complete street rods you will ever find. This is a truly a one of a kind Street Rod -and yes, she's street legal. Nothing about this 1923 Ford C Cab has been overlooked in regards to the detail, quality of craftsmanship, imagination, and originality. I designed and built this beautiful Street Rod from the ground up. During the first year it was shown at 16 car shows, won 16 1st place trophies and 8 best of show trophies. The customization, craftsmanship, originality, and performance really stack up. And even with a blown 770 HP hemi, you can still easily drive it anywhere on premium gas.

The C Cab is very similar to the T Bucket except it has the round C shaped hard top and this one also has side windows. Normally they have just 1 door on the passenger side so 1 door was added on the drivers side and the entire steering column pivots up and to the center of the car for easy access. This unique hot-rod was completed in 2009, and has only 9780 miles on it since completion.

The motor was built by "For Hemis Only" with aluminum heads and racing quality parts throughout. Built as mild as possible for good drive ability, but with its blower, this C Cab still puts out 770 HP along with 740 lb-ft torque. With that much horsepower, I went to Gear Star where they built its GM 4L60 automatic transmission for the horse power, torque, weight, rear gear ratio and tire size of this car. The rear end is from a C4 Corvette, it is a Dana 44 with 3.75 gears.

Construction began with a custom fabricated 1/4" wall 2"x4" steel, making for a very rigid and very strong chassis - quite important with the power this car makes. The front suspension consists of adjustable coil-overs hidden at the back of the car with stress proof shafts hidden inside the frame tube and an arm coming out on each side in front which is attached to the axle and gives it a full 8" of travel. This slick arrangement not only gives a more neat look, but also makes things easier to keep clean. Along with the C4 Corvette rear end the entirety of the setup gives a very comfortable ride with excellent handling. It also has a custom fabricated 47-gallon fuel tank with bladder and I have already averaged 15 miles to the gallon when driving on the interstate highway.

He did have it listed for 120K!!!