grinchsr

Another What Is It Worth Test

grinchsr

I may be selling a 1998   312-8  with 435 hours on it because I have this problem which makes me go buy more tractors that I do not have room for.  It will not include the deck and mule or the custom hitch.  Tractor only.  Everything works

IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

IMG_0586.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

• Like 4

muz123

You could get and easy $800-$1000 for that. It has low hours and is like new. I had a 312 with over 2100 hours one time and later on i sold it for 350. There the best wheel horse they ever made! 

Edited by muz123

DougC

You have completed step # 1. Admit you have a problem.   :lol:

If I lived closer I would be interested in buying it. I only have 2 520H  at the moment.....

rmaynard

You don't need to sell it, just get another one of those "garage-in-a-box" thingy's like what's in the background of the first picture. They will hold at least 4 more horses. Believe me, I know. 

• Like 1

grinchsr

I was lucky the wife let me put that shed up.   She hates those but they are a lot cheaper than a $4000.00 shed.

• Like 1

stevebo

Ray-

There has not  been much for sale around here recently. I think you need to sell with a deck to attract the most buyers imo. $800-$1000 with a deck and $600-800 without. 

• Like 1

grinchsr

Hello Steve    How are things with you.    I agree about the slim pickings in the area.  I thought it was because you bought every thing up.  LOL   I just picked up that 416-8 in Colchester today and a 414-8 a couple of months ago out of Mass.   The 416 was a one owner tractor but the owner did not clean it for 29 years.   I think there is a good tractor some where under all the dirt.     Ray

WVHillbilly520H
2 hours ago, grinchsr said:

I was lucky the wife let me put that shed up.   She hates those but they are a lot cheaper than a $4000.00 shed.

A standard metal carport 18'Wx21'L 6' tall with sides about $1200 installed, Jeff.

IMAG2153.jpg

• Like 5

popcat

Maybe if you tell us about some old hobbies like bicycling, golfing or yard darts, you could sell them to make room to keep the ole tractor?

stevebo

Ray,

Post some pics of the 416-8

grinchsr

Hold on to your stomach.  It looks bad but runs great

IMG_0612.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

• Like 2

V-Four

This looks bad?

Snap, I'm embarrassed to be here.

I was gonna post pics tomorrow,  but now I'm 2nd guessing. 

That looks fine to me.

• Like 1

grinchsr

The tractor is bone dry on the bottom.   I will be taking it apart over the summer and restoring it.   I have a 414-8 to do before this one.   I love the big block singles.

• Like 2