C-101plowerpower

beef recipies

C-101plowerpower

ok guys, just got done packing the freezer with half a cow( i think it was the left half) about 200lbs:rolleyes:

we now have enough beef to try different recipies :) so if you have any good ones you'd like to share, share away

and of course a little pic

vlees.jpg

• Like 5

stevasaurus

What cuts of beef did you get?  Rib Eyes, Brisket, Fillets??  I see plenty of ground beef.  :)

Pizza burgers, stuffed green peppers, cheese burgers, sloppy Joes, meat loaf, burritos.   :handgestures-thumbupright:

Here is one for pizza burgers...I would add some spices to the mix...oregano, basil, thyme.  :)

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/38004/pizza-burgers-i/

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

i'd tell you steve but i don't know the translation and google isn't being helpfull either google decided it wanted to be helpfull

we've got roast, stew meat, tenderloin, round steak, steak, rib, knuckle, roast beef and blade steak

at least that's what the translator said

Edited by C-101plowerpower
google cooperated
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

rmaynard

Here's a simple recipe that I am fixing for dinner tonight.

NY_Strips.jpg

Two NY Strip Streaks - Marinated overnight in fridge in red wine, then onto the HOT grill for 2 minutes, rotate 90 degrees and grill for another 2 minutes, then flip and grill the other side for 2 minutes. Let rest for 4 minutes and serve with a baked potato with sour cream and chives.  A nice glass of Merlo and I am good to go.

• Like 3

stevasaurus

Check out this link Koen.  Once you decide how you want to cook the meat, the recipes sometimes do themselves.  :handgestures-thumbupright: 

http://www.techinsider.io/beef-cuts-chart-2016-4

C-101plowerpower

Thanks guys:handgestures-thumbupright:

I'll post pics when i try them

squonk

If you don't have one already, I would put either a power loss alarm or a temperature alarm on the freezer or even both. With that much beef in there I would hate for you to have a problem and not only lose all that beef, but have a giant stinky mess to clean up as well. 

C-101plowerpower
50 minutes ago, squonk said:

If you don't have one already, I would put either a power loss alarm or a temperature alarm on the freezer or even both. With that much beef in there I would hate for you to have a problem and not only lose all that beef, but have a giant stinky mess to clean up as well. 

It has an alarm and the generator's at the ready

• Like 1

WHX??

Oh my Bob...NY's one of my favs....gonna try your very simple one