Kribbie

drive belts

Kribbie

Hello I am new here. I live in a small town in North western Pa. (also known as north central pa) I have had this mower now for quite some time but know literally nothing about it.  I need to replace the belts on the deck and from clutch to the deck.. I have one of the infamous 800 Special s, model number 1   0150, has a three blade 36inch mowing deck. Can someone on here tell me the length that they are supposed to be. We no longer have a dealer anywhere around here to check with.

gwest_ca

Welcome to the forum.

Just a guess on the deck model you have. The belt dimensions have been added to these pages and you can download the manual.

Rear discharge

Side discharge

Garry

Kribbie

well from the tag I got on the mower frame I got; Model   1     0150     6

Serial # 784819

does that help maybe a little more

has a three speed trans on it, with an electric clutch, and an 8 horse briggs

gwest_ca

The belts listed on the above links should be correct even though your deck may be older or newer. The spindle assemblies may be slightly different on the other decks with a different model number.

The 1-0150 is the tractor model number. The -6 on the end is not used but if you subtract 5 from that 6th digit you get the model year. 6-5=1=1971.

You will see 6, 7, 8 and 9 on the attachments at the time also representing 1971, 1972, 1973 and 1974.

Tractor operator manual

Tractor parts list

Another parts list for most of the 1971 tractor models

The above are in this list plus more you may be interested in.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/search/?q=%221-0150%22&type=downloads_file

Garry