TDF5G

Hazmat Hazard Video

TDF5G

HOLY HAND GRENADES BATMAN!   

• Like 2

RedRanger

Seen that one before, but is always fun to watch.

TDF5G
21 minutes ago, RedRanger said:

Seen that one before, but is always fun to watch.

I had never seen it until this morning.  Someone posted it on another web forum.  I watched it 3-4 times!

We probably shouldn't say it, but yeah, it is fun to watch.  I'm thankful that it appears no one was hurt.  I would like to have seen what that truck looked like when it was all over!

RedRanger
2 minutes ago, TDF5G said:

I had never seen it until this morning.  Someone posted it on another web forum.  I watched it 3-4 times!

We probably shouldn't say it, but yeah, it is fun to watch.  I'm thankful that it appears no one was hurt.  I would like to have seen what that truck looked like when it was all over!

And the vehicle/bus that he rear-ended.

Notice the driver speeding in the beginning and then stomping his brakes as he rear-ended the traffic in front of him.

Then notice him scurry like a rat over the meridian wall for protection without checking on the people he hit.

Amazes me the number of people that try to get a close up look with tanks blowing in every direction.  

The guy more worried about leaving his car there over his own life.  The people taking video.  The police car that shows up. ....

I'm guessing there was not much left of the truck.  This video is one reason I always stay clear of these trucks on the road.

Gas cylinders are nothing to play with.

• Like 3

TDF5G
31 minutes ago, RedRanger said:

And the vehicle/bus that he rear-ended.

Notice the driver speeding in the beginning and then stomping his brakes as he rear-ended the traffic in front of him.

Then notice him scurry like a rat over the meridian wall for protection without checking on the people he hit.

Amazes me the number of people that try to get a close up look with tanks blowing in every direction.  

The guy more worried about leaving his car there over his own life.  The people taking video.  The police car that shows up. ....

Absolutely!  I thought that also.  It's a different culture there.  Also notice the traffic coming the other direction finally stops too, as shrapnel flies into their lanes.

• Like 1