AMC RULES

Seems she's run before...

latest?cb=20160109214626

• Like 8

Ed Kennell

Miss Piggy vs Nervous now.

• Like 5

roadapples

Will the real Miss Piggy please stand up...

• Like 2

squonk

LOVE BEAKER! :)

• Like 3

Coadster32

Funny stuff!! Looks about right though.

• Like 1

ACman

I miss the good old days, with all the live variety shows. Loved the Muppets, Carol Burnett show , Smoother Brothers, Barbara  Mandrell , Hee Haw . I know I'm missing some others. Some this reality TV is just is to much. I have enough drama in my life, let alone watching someone else's. :twocents-02cents:

• Like 7

TDF5G

The old Muppet Show was great.  Good clean funny stuff.  I gave up on the new version after watching it about 3 times.  It's too contemporary for me.:(

• Like 3

TALMADGE

ARCHIE AND EDIFF BUNKER

• Like 3

squonk
23 hours ago, ACman said:

I miss the good old days, with all the live variety shows. Loved the Muppets, Carol Burnett show , Smoother Brothers, Barbara  Mandrell , Hee Haw . I know I'm missing some others. Some this reality TV is just is to much. I have enough drama in my life, let alone watching someone else's. :twocents-02cents:

Worst part is all that reality is made up! 

• Like 4

RedRanger
1 hour ago, squonk said:

Worst part is all that reality is made up! 

Reality is now fake,  Men are Women, Women are Men, People who don't work make more than people who do,  Pets have rights,  Corporations are human, Robots look like humans, What is illegal and bad for us in the long term is now a good thing, Free Speech is a right unless you speak positively about the Constitution, Religion, Marriage, or conservative values, then you're a sexist, racist, homophobe,  whatever....

Our reality is as unreal as it can get.  This world is upside down.

I'm only in my 40's and in the last couple years I've come to understand what my 90 year old grandma told me a few years ago.  "I've seen enough in this world and am ready to leave."  At the time, I thought she was crazy for saying it, now I understand it.  Not that I'm ready to give up, but I do understand her point of view.

Edited by RedRanger
spelling
  • Like 6

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: Just waiting for God.

• Like 3

roadapples
14 minutes ago, RedRanger said:

Reality is now fake,  Men are Women, Women are Men, People who don't work make more than people who do,  Pets have rights,  Corporations are human, Robots look like humans, What is illegal and bad for us in the long term is now a good thing, Free Speech is a right unless you speak positively about the Constitution, Religion, Marriage, or conservative values, then you're a sexist, racist, homophobe,  whatever....

Our reality is as unreal as it can get.  This world is upside down.

I'm only in my 40's and in the last couple years I've come to understand what my 90 year old grandma told me a few years ago.  "I've seen enough in this world and am ready to leave."  At the time, I thought she was crazy for saying it, now I understand it.  Not that I'm ready to give up, but I do understand her point of view.

Couldn`t have said it better myself...

• Like 4

wh500special

4 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

:text-yeahthat: Just waiting for God.

Beats "Waiting for Godot"

Vlad

Edited by wh500special

Coadster32

Not so easy to raise kids up the right way in this world. Keep finding myself getting more "old-fashioned" by the day.

• Like 2

WVHillbilly520H

It's the "entitlement" mentality of the  world we live in, I'm not advocating it but probably guilty of always wanting better for the kids than we had it, so then they think they're entitled instead of working for it I know first hand with my son whose mother "buys" him, then I'm expected to do the same, but I don't play that game so I don't get to see him much or even talk on the phone but I digress sometimes it has to be a dose of tough love, my current wife and step children aren't that way whether we have the means or not you have to "earn" your way through life, I grew up without running water and color TV and name brand clothing, what would these kids today do without that and their phones and tablets and Xboxes?,but I think I turned out just fine and respect my budget and fix what I can ,know how to grow, catch, gather,and hunt my own food it doesn't always come from Wal-Mart! For every 1 good thing technology and evolution brings us seems like 10 bad to go with it, yes at 44 even I sometimes pine for the days of old, 20+ years ago I couldn't wait to get out of hillbilly "hell", now I wish most days were right back there, funny how that works,anyways just an ole hillbilly's ramblings,Jeff.

Edited by WVHillbilly520H
  • Like 6