Sign in to follow this  
Horse Fanatic

50" grader blade question

Horse Fanatic

How long is the lift bar for the 50" grader blade. I found one but it's lacking that part, I'll probably have to make a replacement.

Thanks,

Glenn

C-Series14

Well, I was hoping someone would of answered ya by now so I threw on the boots and headed out to the freezing barn :hide: and measured mine. It is 24" long, has a small bend forward at the bottom of the handle. Probably about 5" from the bottom, didn't measure that.

awd

How long is the lift bar for the 50" grader blade. I found one but it's lacking that part, I'll probably have to make a replacement.

Thanks,

Glenn

You can order the part if you need it.

I can email you the parts list for the 79356 50" grader blade if you need it.

Horse Fanatic

Thanks for the responses and to C-series for braving the cold. I wasn't aware it's still available, I'll have to try that first.

Thanks,

Glenn

Horse Fanatic

Mine is a 97 blade, a 79351. Are you aware if the lift bar #92-0983 is still available?

Duff

Mine is a 97 blade, a 79351. Are you aware if the lift bar #92-0983 is still available?

Yes it is. Jack's Small Engines has them for $35.25. A little pricey, but still around to be had!

Duff :hide:

Horse Fanatic

Oh, and to clarify what measurement I need, it's the bar that connects the blade to the bellcrank.

Thanks, Glenn

C-Series14

Ok, I was wrong, I measured the angle lever!!! :hide: You want the link that lifts the blade....

C-Series14

Well, I went back out in that horribly cold pole barn :D and measured the lift link....it is 12.5" overall and pin center to pin center is 11.5". Seriously, it is awesome outside, I work outside on airplanes!!! :hide:

Horse Fanatic

Thanks Mike!