Ed Kennell

Seat Time

elliot ness

Nice looking herd.:happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 2

JimD

We've had a nice couple of days here too Ed. Got the B60 fired up and hauling brush to the burn pile from the blow down pine a few weeks ago in that wind storm. A willow came partially down with it so we have more work to do cleaning that one up. It was fun being "back in the saddle again" . I didn't get any pics but I should have. You have a fine group of ponies there! :)

• Like 4

Tankman

Great weather just south of Allentown, PA.

Mowed last week, ran the dethatcher again today. Going to spread weed 'n feed this week.

7 days without veggies makes one weak! Garden this week too.

image.jpeg

Edited by Tankman
  • Like 8

Phatboy

Got to love seat time ,, unfortunately i spent the day trying to clean up garage after winters cludder,, and get all my implements for my 520 in their place.. The 3 you see plus i habe a disc harrow not in the picture,, i need a new garage lol much bigger one..lol 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5

elcamino/wheelhorse

You guys are having too much fun. Pollen down here is so bad I have to stay inside for another 10 days .:( Did go by HF and pick up a mask with removal filters going to try it out tomorrow I hope.:handgestures-thumbupright: Phatboy have you had time to put the disk together?

• Like 4

JAinVA

Your right Jim, pollens bad.Everthing has yellow dust.Got the garden tilled and potatoes are up good.Come on warmer weather.JAinVA

JimAnderson

Gloucester,Va

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair

I won't be able to mow my back yard till June, and by then it will still be muddy, and the grass will be a foot high. Front yard is still looking like winter grass. :(

lake farmer.JPG

• Like 6

Brian01

Stock that baby with some catfish n put a rod holder on your horse, get some seat time that way!

• Like 5

Phatboy

Got me some seat tme today ran the tiller and did a new walk way and a flower bed,, dam that tller saves me a ton of work..

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7

Wishin4a416

Lookin good Ed!  Early in with the gardens this year I hope.

• Like 1

ClassicTractorProfessor

Didn't get much seat time here today as its been cool and rainy all day but did manage to get the axle seals and transmission fluid and filter changed as well as the transmission cam on the 1277...and did catch enough of a break in the rain to take it for a test drive around the block after it was all done...that new cam sure made a big difference...was nice being able to drive without having to hold the control lever back to keep it from going to wide open. And the bright side of the rain...the 701 is still sitting outside so it got a much needed bath :lol:

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Phatboy
23 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

You guys are having too much fun. Pollen down here is so bad I have to stay inside for another 10 days .:( Did go by HF and pick up a mask with removal filters going to try it out tomorrow I hope.:handgestures-thumbupright: Phatboy have you had time to put the disk together?

Not yet gonna probly do it tomorrow lol it is still in my jeep lol,,, i been busy plowing garden and tilling my wifes flower gardens lol ,, but i habe one more plot to till tomorrow ,, then steam clean the 520 then deck goes back on ,, and ill put harrow together ,, cause it just pulls off regualr tow hitch ,, 

• Like 1

Bonacker

really like all the pictures guys 

• Like 2

Ed Kennell
1 hour ago, Wishin4a416 said:

Early in with the gardens this year I hope.

I think so....I have all the early veges started inside.  I'll probably put them out next week.         New strawberry plants are in and the blackberry and raspberrys are really budding out.

• Like 2

JAinVA

We started earlier than normal this year.Ma nature said not so soon and gave us some sub freezing temps.We buried everything in leaf mulch and it seemed to protect the plants.Potato plants sure look good.I agree with Phatboy.If you garden then the trailing tiller sure beats any walk behind.Does a better job too.JMHO JAinVA

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 1

Ed Kennell

The blackberrys are ready.

104_2170.JPG.a4ce7c6ade48d84fb6f81c036d2ba533.JPG

• Like 5