Fire_fighter625

Someone gave it to me. "Wouldn't run."

AMC RULES

Positive proof right there...:clap:

the best things in life are free. 

• Like 9

Pullstart

That's amazing!  You're lucky to know someone who don't know Jack!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3

Wishin4a416

Real nice machine! And free is good.

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

That is a great freebie. 

• Like 3

Phatboy

Some folks have all the luck lol,, that is a super nice machine buddy,, congrats !!!

• Like 4

ClassicTractorProfessor

Freebies are always good that's how I got my 1277 and my 701

• Like 3

SylvanLakeWH

SSSHHH....I'll pay you twice what you paid for it...Deal?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You got a smoking good deal!

• Like 5

Terry M

WOW!   And what a clean looking tractor it is:handgestures-thumbupright:.

• Like 1

608KEB

Nice machine. Looks like it was kept indoors most it's life.

• Like 1

Fire_fighter625

I agree with all of the above! I couldn't believe it. My 312-8 was given to me as well, but I spent good money to have it 100% re-built correctly and bored over. I did have to by my 857 but I have $350 for it from the original owner. I have my eyes on a nice C-105 (not my favorite hood style) but it's in excellent condition. First gear is out so I will have to learn more of the transmission trade. Also, eyes on a C-100 from original owner with all original attachments and unopened snow blade in the box. It does help that there are a pleatora of Wheel Horses when you live in the state they were manufactured. And only 3 hours south of South Bend. 

image.jpeg

• Like 7

KC9KAS

You have a nice looking herd of Wheel Horse tractors!

• Like 1

dells68

Nice herd!  Must be nice to be amongst all the stallions.  Where I live they're like finding hen's teeth:lol:.  See them shiny gums there?

• Like 2

Pollack Pete

Nice looking 308.I've gotten 2 free Wheel Horses since I've been in the hobby and neither one looked like yours.Neither of my free ones ran.............and they still don't.My favorite flavor.........FREE

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher

Fire_fighter625   You definitely live in paradise of W/Horse tractors. How bad was the 308 when you picked it up any picks of before?. That 857 is very nice also. Looks to 100% original. the upper seat needs to have some padding but looks great for 49 years old. Enjoy.

Tankman

Nice Herd! You received that non-running Horse 'cause someone knew, "The Fire Fighter'll take good care of the Horse!"  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

parsonsponyz

What a deal.  You are in the land of milk and horses.  Glad to see someone knew enough to give it a good home.

• Like 1

TDF5G

Free is a good price for a :wh:!   I've never gotten one for that price.  Congrats on your gift.  It looks like it's in great shape!

:text-bravo:

• Like 1

Fire_fighter625
11 hours ago, T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER. said:

Minus a toothbrush degreasing and spit shine and air in the tires....that's exactly what it looked like T1257. That 857 is all original, as well. I'm in the need for a project. Yes, I am in the land of WH and honey lol 

Minus a toothbrush degreasing and spit shine and air in the tires....that's exactly what it looked like T1257. That 857 is all original, as well. I'm in the need for a project. Yes, I am in the land of WH and honey lol 

can whlvr

wow that's nice,i paid over 3000.00 for my 308-8 when I bought her new in 86,still got her,a different engine now ,but great tractor and I personally like the red hood look,im gonna put mine back that way

• Like 1

c-series don

Ok let's face it at this point you should try to get the C-105 and the C-100. If they are as nice as you say you need to get them and give them a good home. Hey as long as you can keep them inside what's two more tractors?!!! Best of luck to you. 

• Like 1