stevebo

BIG SHOW 2016 BUY/SELL/TRADE THREAD HERE!

Jake Kuhn

Here is an ohio steel plow I can bring if anyone is interested. In fairly nice shape, just some surface rust. Believe ohio steel made the plows for wheel horse but I'm not positive.  Asking $120 obo. Also will have rj/suburban transmission rebuild kits for sale and reproduction rj gaskets. 

13451299_575882555922946_1405509261_n.jpg

13452947_575881972589671_1194686903_o.jpg

13443990_575882395922962_1231056862_n.jpg

Aldon
4 minutes ago, Jake Kuhn said:

Here is an ohio steel plow I can bring if anyone is interested. In fairly nice shape, just some surface rust. Believe ohio steel made the plows for wheel horse but I'm not positive.  Asking $120 obo. Also will have rj/suburban transmission rebuild kits for sale and reproduction rj gaskets. 

13451299_575882555922946_1405509261_n.jpg

13452947_575881972589671_1194686903_o.jpg

13443990_575882395922962_1231056862_n.jpg

Jake, 

Ill take the garden plow. Thanks 

• Like 1

stevebo

I have a decent 48" deck in good usable condition. PO replaced spindles and a few housings. It is a little dented but solid and no rust. Could use some love but good solid 48" deck. I would haul it to the show for $250. If not sold ahead of time I am not going to drag this one down. I can get better pictures tomorrow. Deck has no blades on it at this time. 

IMG_6051.JPG

RedHorse54

I will haul this to the show if pre sold. For sale is a 50in mowing deck that's solid and complete. There is no rust holes. It mows. $200 or best offer 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Shynon

Nice mower deck, good paint, very clean,  small bend on the front side, will not affect performance. Came off and Electro 12 sounds like it may have a pulley rubbing or a bad bearing, have not had time to look into it. 175.00 or make offer will bring if paid for. Also have a set of angled cast iron foot rests, great shape $65.00 , set of cast mower deck pulleys have been blasted(picture after blasting) primed and painted $75.00 I have one Clinton left, B1290 has spark, first 125.00 gets it. 61 suburban hood with gas tank, fuel neck on tank is bad $75.00 Will bring if paid for

IMG_5941.JPG

IMG_5948.JPG

IMG_5949.JPG

IMG_5528.JPG

IMG_5879.JPG

IMG_5840.JPG

IMG_5841.JPG

IMG_5842.JPG

IMG_5843.JPG

jsp_333

Never been to the show so don't know if there are boatloads of parts or not but...

I'm looking for an ignition module - or in lay man's terms,  the thingy you stick the key in -

for my 414-8.  See you all next week.

• Like 2

Fun Engineer

jsp-333

Yes there are boatloads of parts at the show. You should be able to purchase a new or used ignition switch from one of the vendors that will be there. Having said that, the early bird gets the worm :)

• Like 1

rmaynard

I will be looking for a pair of reinforced front spindles for a 416-H.

• Like 1

squonk

@maynard Bob are you bringing some carb screws? :banana-wrench:

rmaynard

Yes sir!

• Like 2

prondzy

Looking for a Brinly 12 in moldboard plow

Lane Ranger

I have a hood Richie you can have for free!   I just hope I can get in somewhere in the load of stuff I am taking and Bob Parks can take back for you!

Lane Ranger

Something I will have at the big show.  

This is the Phil Humphrey fix ( a long time Wheel Horse dealer in Greencastle, Indiana) for the two pulley belt gear driven mowers.  This  tube goes into the brackets with the gear shaft inside.

A big washer is welded on one side of the tube to rest next to the lift mount bracket and the other side has an E ring or clip mounted on the tube.    Grooves are cut into the tube to use as a guide for your gear driven mower deck enhancement.  The deck in the picture has one installed but the welding job was not the best.

This is  to keep it in place and reduce side drift of the two belt pulleys that was a frequent issue in these old gear driven mowers.      $2,00 each and/or trade me some part for a Wheel Horse!

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

Edited by Lane Ranger

limited12

I have two sets of agg tires, first set is 18x9.5-8, and 13x5-6

these are brand new, never been mounted

150.00 for both sets

image.jpeg

Aldon

I think the deal I had on this 10hp Kohler is not going to close.

Disregard. Deal is on. 

Edited by Aldon

dells68

Well, I might as well get in on the action I have the following items:

Original short frame front wheels and tires - $45 obo

GT14 rear wheels with original tires (one seems to have spun on something and damaged the tread slightly see pic) - $125 obo

GT14 seat slight tears at corners on bottom cushion and a cigarette burn, upper cushion front great, sides torn with tape repair - could be repaired with new vinyl on sides or use as is) - $75 obo

Back rest support for pan style seats $50 obo - SOLD !!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Live4outdoors

I would like to find a hood to fit a 1962-1963 lawn ranger which is the same as my 653/753. Then the hardest find would be the plate to mount the Tecumseh engine onto a frame from the 653 or lawn ranger.  I have a long frame snow plow and a rigged up snow blower if anyone is interested can bring, will get pics if everyone is interested, they need dug out.

Terry M
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 2:38 PM, Live4outdoors said:

I would like to find a hood to fit a 1962-1963 lawn ranger which is the same as my 653/753. Then the hardest find would be the plate to mount the Tecumseh engine onto a frame from the 653 or lawn ranger. 

I may have a Tecumseh engine mount for you.....I will check and see.

Found one...let me know if still interested..

Edited by Terry M

Hodge71

Looking for a 1973 14 automatic with the gearshift between your legs, a C-141 automatic or a C-145 Automatic

hcminis

Wheel Horse mower deck Slide Guide.  Pre 1980 mower deck idlers used these to secure the idler arm to deck.  Will be selling these on ebay for $15.00 shipped.  Giving Junkies the best deal possible.  These were milled per the original specs with exception of rounded ends to keep milling cost down.  $13.00 shipped.  Lane Ralph was instrumental in getting these done.  These could also be picked up at the Big Show from Lane if needed for $10.00.  If you purchase 10 or more will sell them for $10.00 each plus $6.75 (actual Flat Rate Bubble Mailer cost)

20160524_220524-640x360.jpg

• Like 1

dells68

Can't edit my post from my phone?  Seat backrest Sold - Brian.

Aldon
On May 10, 2016 at 8:58 PM, Aldon said:

I can't edit the original post. 

So far the following parts have been spoken for or sold.

GT14 gas tank to @buckrancher

image.jpegimage.jpeg

GT14 front rims to @stevebo

In addition to the items already mentioned,

10hp Kohler sold to Hodge71

1 GT14 mule drive set up and rear rims solve to Swisstrac.

Gt14 fender set sold to Richie.

Aldon

Last call for anyone who wants the front deck hanger attachment.

I'll throw it on truck to take to show if someone chimes in that they want it. 

Ill reduce price to 100.00

otherwise it's not making the trip. Space on the truck is becoming a priority decision at this point

image.jpeg

Edited by Aldon

Aldon

SOLD.

I think these are already spoken for. That was quick.image.jpegI've decided I'll let these rear weights go if someone wants them. Sandblasted. Etch primed. And backside has a coat of white. Then I ran out of time to finish and they have been on my shelf ever since. 165 delivered to show.

Edited by Aldon

stevebo

Lots of dealing going on !!!! 

• Like 1