stevebo

BIG SHOW 2016 BUY/SELL/TRADE THREAD HERE!

Amcwheel85

Selling my 36 inch rear discharge deck off my C-81 as I have other plans for the tractor and have no need for the deck. It's in great working condition with only a few spots of surface rust, no holes or patches. Blades are good and spin nice. Could use one deck wheel, Tractor mowed great til it broke a rod $200 and that comes with tach a matic pulley SOLD!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Amcwheel85

SPINJIM

DUALIES  /  DUAL WHEEL ADAPTERS with mounting bolts for rear wheels,  $100 delivered at WH show.

Used excellent condition.

WH 1257  &  dual;ies 009.jpg

WH 1257  &  dual;ies 008.jpg

Ed Kennell
9 hours ago, Amcwheel85 said:

Selling my 36 inch rear discharge deck off my C-81 as I have other plans for the tractor and have no need for the deck. It's in great working condition with only a few spots of surface rust, no holes or patches. Blades are good and spin nice. Could use one deck wheel, Tractor mowed great til it broke a rod $200 and that comes with tach a matic pulley

PM sent

Smemsic

I am looking for the dual wheel adapters, any chance you have them and how much?

19richie66

2 posts above Smemsic :thumbs:

Edited by 19richie66

SPINJIM
9 hours ago, Smemsic said:

I am looking for the dual wheel adapters, any chance you have them and how much?

Thanks for your message.   I still have them.  Just listed them last night.   Asking $100, and can bring them to the big show.  I plan to be there Thurs. through Saturday.

Jim

Terry M

running board set-up from a B-60. $40. any interest, send me a PM.  Thanks

IMG_0228.JPG

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

Hey Guys,

I apologize for not being part of the action so far this year. Nothing wrong, just working too much and getting stuff done at my house so I can take some vacation this Summer and also attend the Big Show. So Yes I am planning to attend again this year. OK, I need the right side (or drive side) belt guard for my WH 701. I also need some rear axle seals for it too. I'll be there on Thursday. I hope someone can help me with this. I might not be able to get back to Red Square till Monday, so if one of you sends me a PM or replies to this post please don't be upset with me if you don't hear back from me till Monday. I really look forward to seeing all the good friends I have made here and at the previous Big Shows :)

Van

• Like 8

953 nut
2 minutes ago, Wheel-N-It said:

really look forward to seeing all the good friends I have made here and at the previous Big Shows

Looking forward to seeing you too Van. See if you can get a room at the Comfort Inn, lots of us will be staying there.

• Like 3

Wheel-N-It

Sounds good to me Mr. Schmidt! I'll run it by Jay. He is riding with me this year. We were planning to camp again this year but I will be just as happy staying in a nice comfortable motel :)

• Like 1

squonk

The "Honey Moon Suite " should be available! :) Or if you still want to camp, Gander Mountain next door has all kinds of room in the store. You could do a working camp display.:banana-blonde:

• Like 6

whfan74

These items can be at the show if spoken for ahead of time.

RJ/Suburban inner wheel weights freshly powder coated. $160

image.jpeg

Disc $100

image.jpeg

HL-5 lights as seen $200

image.jpeg

Hubcaps $150

image.jpeg

newer style hubcaps $125 (have 2 complete sets)

image.jpeg

NOS 6" caps. $60 a set

image.jpeg

Good starter off off of a 520-H  $55

image.jpeg

NOS Kohler tank. $85

image.jpeg

NOS Kohler tank $75

image.jpeg

Various us horizontal and vertical shaft engines available.....brand new old stock.  Cheaper than retail.  Will try and update a list....over 20 brand new Kohler, Briggs, and Tecumseh engines.  These are all of the newer style.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Brand new Dolmar saws with a free carrying case.  $290-$300

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Thanks for any and all interest.  PM me with any questions you may have.

image.jpeg

Ed Kennell

Looking for the arm rests for this Michigan high back seat.

IMG_5930.JPGIMG_5162.JPG

whfan74

Beautiful Raider 9

base coat clear coat

runs good but smokes

beautiful restoration

$700. Deposit needed if to be brought to the show

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Amcwheel85

Tried to edit my first post for my lawn ranger deck but couldn't. So here it is... I need to sell this so first $80 takes it and that's delivered to the show! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Amcwheel85

Ken B

I figure its about time I get in on the action... My prices are going to be fair but I'm pretty firm. I'm in Danbury CT. if any locals have interest.

23x8.50 Carlisle ag tires. almost new with rims. 175.00 Ag tires sold!!!

Suburban front tires and rims. Bolt em on and go. Original general tires in very good shape.. 125.00

Old style Wheel Horse hub caps in nice condition. 150.00

K91 Kohler. Missing some parts such as recoil and a few other small things but when it was on one of my tractors it ran pretty good. 75.00

Mower deck I had under my 854 that cut beautiful and ran quiet. No cracks anywhere.This mower deck is something I haven't seen before, it is diamond plate on top. Nice enough job that it looks factory? Needs the two deck belts. 75.00

20160612_163702_zpshj1z5s9w.jpg

20160612_173937_zpsuux2jsmt.jpg

20160612_172714_zpshezzvznl.jpg

20160612_202142_zpsbdrp3c3v.jpg

20160612_202008_zpswuq2jsew.jpg

Edited by Ken B

prondzy

Thought I'd post better pics of this NOS hood MAKE ME AN OFFER but for formality reasons $120160612_184137.jpg20160612_184150.jpg20160612_184144.jpg20160612_184209.jpg

SALTYWRIGHT

KEN, I WILL TAKE THE TWO AG TIRES AND WHEELS.     RUSS

Ken B
7 minutes ago, SALTYWRIGHT said:

KEN, I WILL TAKE THE TWO AG TIRES AND WHEELS.     RUSS

You got it Russ, what day will you be at the show? Ken

stratostar250

I have a good running 1986 310-8 that I will be bringing to the show. It has a rear end with the 1 1/8" axles from a C-111 after the original locked up on me.  It will come with a 37" deck that works fine and a parts 37" deck with a large rust hole in it, but has good spindles, and could be repaired if someone really wanted. Seat is only 2 years old, left rear tire has a small leak, and the battery is alright as long as you start the tractor every now and then.  At the show, I'll ask $350, but for you Redsquare guys, I'll take $250.  Message me if interested! Thanks!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

deck 2.jpg

deck.jpg

Edited by stratostar250
  • Like 1

Fun Engineer

Looking for a set of good condition used 18x9.5x8 tires. 

rmaynard

Set of Carlisle tires and rims. 22x7.50-12. Good tread. Need good cleaning. 

tires.jpgtiresize.jpg

stratostar250

Also, if anyone would be interested, this could be brought along to the show.  It is a 656,  I fixed the electric start, bought a new carb, installed a condensor, coil, new points, and air filter, and can only get her to run for maybe 30 seconds at a time, if I can get it started. :confusion-shrug: When she runs though, she sounds good and doesn't smoke at all.  I may bring this along if someone is interested in it.  It has a slot hitch on the rear as well, and has newer tires all around, I'd like to get $300.  

WP_20150503_008.jpg

WP_20150503_006.jpg

WP_20150503_004.jpg

turnnleft

I need 3 piece rj trans

Racinbob

Contact Lane Ranger. He may have one to sell. :)

@Lane Ranger