stevebo

BIG SHOW 2016 BUY/SELL/TRADE THREAD HERE!

Aldon

Ideally I am interested in a 1 1/8 inch 8 pinion rear in excellent shape. Rebuilt or NOS. However I may settle for a project tractor with 1 1/8 8 pinion rear with hood stand similar to one in pic. Part of my next long term tractor project that's been rolling around in my head for a while. I'm not concerned with motor or electrical or anything other that I would prefer it not be too rusty. Ideally no rust:-) with electric Clutch is a positive.

Also would like a electric PTO. In good shape. Rebuilt with new bearings even better. 

PM me pics and price if you have something that fits the bill if it can be picked up at show.

image.jpeg

limited12

I have decided to sell the 500 special that I picked up last month, I had to replace the carb and fuel tank. The carb is the same type gas tank is white, I do have the origanal also, had rust in the tank. 

Runs good and trans is good, somebody did some touch up paint.

serial number 1-3631, 501-?53, seat does have a couple tears

500.00 obo !!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!    SOLD

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm still looking for a hood for a 603, 3 piece seat for my raider 14, 4 position switch, pto switch for the electric pto for the raider 14 also.

I will looking for RJ 58 also

Thanks

Edited by limited12
  • Like 2

Zeek
On 5/25/2016 at 4:13 PM, Terry M said:

A couple years ago I started collecting License plates.   I have found several states already but thought I'd use this opportunity of traveling East to the Big Show to maybe find some more.   I'm not looking for anything collectable or Antique....Just want a fairly recent ,generic looking vehicle plate from every state I can find.  Pretty much need most of the states east of the Mississippi except for Wisconsin , Alabama, and Virginia. I'd also really like to find our 49th and 50th state also(which is probably going to be nearly impossible,LOL) So if your going to the Big show and have something in decent shape you wouldn't mind giving up, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Terry M

I can get you a few PA plates from different years.  I may have few other state spares too. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

jsp_333

I'll be looking for a 400 series tractor.  414-8,  416-8,  418-8.

Already own a 414-8

Kohler only. If anyone is considering letting go of one of these please contact me. 

RedHorse54

I will have this 753 at the show for sale. It has working hydraulics, a deck that mows, and cultivators. It runs and drives very nicely and it's in complete solid shape. Make offer. I'd only like to take it to the show if sold before. Thanks. PM me anytime. *backrest is not included* SOLD!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by RedHorse54
  • Like 2

Ed Kennell

I need to reduce the herd and could deliver to the show.

The horses I could part with are;

314H   with hyd lift.     runs  good, but smokes, good strong hydro with no leaks in hydro or lift  w/ axle bracket.                      no deck  

IMG_3882.JPG 

875   with deck    runs and mows         

IMG_4527.JPG 

C-101   runs but has a Kohler knock  

IMG_1812.JPG   

$500 each   no batteries.

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Snow blades, plow frames and deck that I could bring.

42"  blade w/ 3/8 x 3 welded scraper bar     $75      frame    $75

IMG_5912.JPGIMG_5911.JPG

48"  snow blade w/ new bolted scraper bar   $85       48" blade is SOLD                            frame  $75

IMG_5908.JPG

42"  snow blade ( needs scraper bar)   and plow frame  needs painted     $60 each

IMG_5906.JPG

IMG_5907.JPG

48" deck      $250      Repaired and repainted

IMG_5903.JPGIMG_5902.JPGIMG_5725.JPGIMG_5904.JPG

Edited by Ed Kennell

Amcwheel85

I'm looking for a 2 wheel tub cart to pull my kids around in, doesn't have to be perfect, just would like tires to hold air, not be rotted threw and not bent. Somethings restorable atleast. Let me know if anyone has one they could bring to the show! Thanks greg FOUND ONE!

Edited by Amcwheel85
  • Like 1

RedHorse54

Complete working 36in rear discharge deck. No rust holes. Original paint. $140 OR BEST OFFER. SOLD

image.jpg

Edited by RedHorse54

Fun Engineer

Guess I better join in. I'm trying to make room in the barn so I can actually work and store other things in there besides Wheel Horse goodies. Here's a list of the larger items I'm willing to bring to PA if they are paid for in advance. PayPal is preferred but I'm open to checks.  I'm limited in space so If they don't sell here, they're staying home.  I have a lot of smaller parts and a number of tires that I will be bringing also. PM me for additional information or pictures. Okay, here goes.

Lawn Ranger deck $100

IMG_1421.JPG

Two 36" Rear Discharge decks, take your pick $100 each. SALE PENDING on one I second picture. 

IMG_1439.JPGIMG_1440.JPG

Plow frame with 2 springs and sector.$20. Everything else is spoken for. SOLD

IMG_1422.JPG

C-81, 1979 Complete except engine and PTO clutch. One front tire looses air. $200  Deck and mule drive available separately. deck and mule drive are tight and quiet. $175  I have a K181 w/PTO available, see below.  I used this tractor and everything works great. Tin is straight.

IMG_1554.JPG

K181S w/PTO. I believe this came from a Commando 800. It has compression. I have never heard it run. Spec #30461d  $130 SOLD

IMG_1558.JPG

C-161, 1975, Parts tractor. What you see is what you get less the engine,  transmission and hubs. Hood and fender is bent bad.  Everything else is just rusty but works. $75

IMG_1560.JPGIMG_1563.JPG

Not sure what to call this. Its a rear mounted tool bar powered by an electric lift motor. It came off a 60's short frame  857 but I think it will also fit the long frame. It attaches at the slot hitch, axle like a plow hitch does and seat hinge. Very heavy duty.  I bought it because I thought it looked COOL.  I ended up using it to scarify my gravel drive and a new lawn area.  Has great down pressure.  Comes with 7 shovels or scarifiers (what ever they're called).  Works great, new wiring and double throw, double pole momentary switch with two wire plug to be able to install without cutting wires.  Can also use a coat of paint. I can text a video of it working.    $175 SOLD

IMG_2713.JPGIMG_1610.JPGIMG_1631.JPGIMG_1669.JPG

Here's a few smaller items.

Rear Plow brackets $40 ea

IMG_1420.JPG

Camo Seat cover, with foam but you'll need another layer of foam to fill it out. like new. $45

IMG_1638.JPG

NOS Briggs Fuel tank. Bought for a replacement on a tiller. Sold the tiller. $55

IMG_1621.JPGIMG_1622.JPGIMG_1625.JPG

Well that should do it for now.  PM me if you have any questions, need more information or additional pictures.

Edited by Fun Engineer

Shynon

Decided to thin the herd by one. I have a C175 hydro series kohler twin, not pretty but runs great $500, 48" side discharge deck no covers $200, and a brinly disk $100. All items paid in advance have no room to bring them back home. Tractor and deck have been SOLD

IMG_5926.JPG

IMG_5927.JPG

IMG_5928.JPG

IMG_5929.JPG

IMG_5924.JPG

IMG_5930.JPG

IMG_5931.JPG

Edited by Shynon
  • Like 1

prondzy

701, have not had it running, has compression, i have the belt guard, backrest not included $350 reasonable offers considered.PART_1465168812126_20160605_181950.jpgPART_1465168827376_20160605_181932.jpgPART_1465168876551_20160605_181919.jpg

Tiller I don't have the belt or Mid-mount bracket, tiller has only been in the ground a few times, tines like new, crease in rear dirt flap, dirty from storage.

$300 reasonable offers considerdPART_1465169046958_20160605_182304.jpg

PART_1465169031682_20160605_182230.jpg

PART_1465169018283_20160605_182216.jpg

Small yard cart $25.00 Sold

PART_1465169129849_20160605_182511.jpgI have 2 Original WH tub wagons with original carlisle tires, one with a silver W.H. Logo from 60's othe has red logo from 70's they are the ones closest to the wall in picture. $150 each ONE LEFTPART_1465169213366_20160605_182632.jpg

Edited by prondzy
Price change
  • Like 3

RedHorse54

Changed the price of my restored 875. It runs, drives, and all tires hold air. It has a new seat. It needs some touch up on the hood and the drive belt guard. $550 or best offer. It's the tractor only, the deck is sold. I can bring to show if it's partially paid for or paid for in full. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

nylyon

I'm on the lookout for a headlight bezel for a 300 / 400 series.  Was looking at my 416 and noticed it missing, completely heart broken :( 

• Like 1

Racinbob

Karl, I have an extra pair of used bezels. The left one is chipped out in one corner but very usable. You're welcome to them. :)

• Like 3

prondzy

69 Electro 12 runs great, older resto. Has paint chips in hood (shown) mule drive and front attachamatic brackets not included SOLD 20160607_191034.jpg

20160607_191057.jpg

20160607_191044.jpg

Edited by prondzy
  • Like 2

HUDSON89

Will have both of these at the show for sale 401 and rj58 ( comes with mower deck and original front wheels ) $300 obo for the 401 and $500 obo for the rj 58 if interested just pm PRICE CHANGE

20160607_210950.jpg

20160607_210958.jpg

Edited by HudsontheDman
  • Like 3

nylyon
10 hours ago, Racinbob said:

Karl, I have an extra pair of used bezels. The left one is chipped out in one corner but very usable. You're welcome to them. :)

Sounds good thank you, see you at the show!

• Like 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

Since I rolled my suburban 401, I am in need of a steering wheel for it. If someone has one and wants to take it along to the show shoot me a message.

Found one! You guys are too helpful! Haha

Edited by Mike'sHorseBarn

ACman

My wife sure is glad I don't have an stack money! My stable would be full . @Ed Kennell that 875 would look good next to my 1075 along with pretty much everything below your post . Two more weeks ! 

• Like 2

ztnoo

Well..................we all have our vices.

They just take different forms............

That's a good thing, IMO.

• Like 1

19richie66

Anyone have an old hood that they would cut this out of for me? Doesn't have to be perfectly straight just not rusty.Not wanting anyone to mangle a good hood and really don't want to buy a whole hood cause Racingbob would have to be able to bring it home. He's my "Transporter". If so, let me know what you would want for it and your time. Need the whole side to the grille and about 6" over into the top. If not, no biggie. I'll find some sheetmetal somewhere and fab it myself. Just trying to keep it all wheelhorse metal and the same thickness. also with the folded edge at the bottom, it would give it strength.

s-l1000.jpg

• Like 2

Racinbob

Beam me up Scotty...........I mean Richie :D

• Like 1

19richie66

Bob, Would a hood be a problem? I promise nothing else. I have one offered to me if you would be able to bring it back. I hate to keep asking.

• Like 2

Racinbob

No problem at all Richie. :)

• Like 2