stevebo

BIG SHOW 2016 BUY/SELL/TRADE THREAD HERE!

Amcwheel85

Well it prolly because nobody knows what they fit. So if someone does or they can find a use for them I will sell them cheap

buffaloman

867 , nice straight steering wheel , generator was tagged that it was rebuilt in 2001 , I don't think it was ever ran since then but it is still turning freely. the back tires look to have good tread and seem pretty solid , the fronts are dry rotted pretty bad in the inside walls. the motor is tight but I don't believe its blown and it is missing parts. sheet metal is very nice and straight

8671.jpg

8672.jpg

• Like 1

prondzy

Pm sent

Amcwheel85

Selling my 856... Runs great with no smoke or noises(was rebuilt about 4 years ago) the oil pan gasket leaks just a drop after you run it awhile but I have the full engine gasket kit new. The ags I the rear are like new and the tri bars on the front are brand new.. The battery is weak so would need a new one. I run ethanol free gas in it. All gears work great. Pm, call or text with any questions! 607-368-0308 $450 scratch that.. Make it $400 or make offer! For any member here. SOLD!!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Amcwheel85
  • Like 3

RedHorse54

Hydrostatic transmission: $75. It works great

Rear End: $75. Not locked up, it works great 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Wheel horse rims: $75 or best offer 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Rear wheel weights: $75 or best offer 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by RedHorse54

limited12

Found some hubcaps that I will bring to the show if anybody wants them

2 10" and 4 8", no rust but does have some scratches and a couple of dents in the 10"

100.00 for all

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by limited12
  • Like 1

Terry M

A couple years ago I started collecting License plates.   I have found several states already but thought I'd use this opportunity of traveling East to the Big Show to maybe find some more.   I'm not looking for anything collectable or Antique....Just want a fairly recent ,generic looking vehicle plate from every state I can find.  Pretty much need most of the states east of the Mississippi except for Wisconsin , Alabama, and Virginia. I'd also really like to find our 49th and 50th state also(which is probably going to be nearly impossible,LOL) So if your going to the Big show and have something in decent shape you wouldn't mind giving up, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Terry M

• Like 1

Racinbob

You can check Florida off your list Terry. :)

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

I can bring a PeeeA plate.

• Like 2

JPWH

I'll bring a GA plate.

• Like 1

SALTYWRIGHT

WHERE DO WE FIND YOU ?  I WILL BRING CT.

• Like 2

Terry M
51 minutes ago, SALTYWRIGHT said:

WHERE DO WE FIND YOU ?  I WILL BRING CT.

Thank you everybody..I'm not sure yet where I'll be.   Look for Stevasaurus, and maybe he could point me out.

Thanks again:)

• Like 2

953 nut
7 minutes ago, Terry M said:

Thank you everybody..I'm not sure yet where I'll be.   Look for Stevasaurus, and maybe he could point me out.

We could make this a little scavenger hunt, We will have our Supporter Member banner and a licence tag hanging out for you to see.  :ychain: Put me down for a NC plate.

• Like 4

roadapples

Ed beat me to the Pa. tag.....

• Like 1

squonk
11 hours ago, Terry M said:

Just hang around the bus stop with a sign around your neck! 

2015_06262015WHCC0001.thumb.JPG.212059fe11303c89f3f4fd10e417fc09.JPG.1fca7f7d9b7db8b913f2aed776f41be1.JPG

• Like 7

jsp_333

SOLD

I will be selling my '57  rj 35.
Included are 3 additional Kohler K-90's - 1 working 2 for parts.

The hood is in great shape - dead straight no rust holes gouges etc.
Gas tank doesn't leak.  Kill switch has been added since photos were taken.
The only non- original parts are 2 engine shrouds and a reproduction belt guard

which is currently on order from Joe Papke.
Although the engine came to me as a rope start I do have a Schnake pull start for the engine.
I'm looking for 1750.00 -  OR BEST OFFER.

Would consider a trade for another Wheel Horse tractor
I'd be looking for something in C, D, 400, 500 series 18 horse or better.  Kohler definitely.  Preference is 8 speed.

Edited by jsp_333
sold
  • Like 5

squonk

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :):):) :lol::lol::lol: 621105329avatar.gif277109581avatar.gif267109581avatar.gif252301634avatar.gif

• Like 4

RedHorse54

I must sell my parts to get them out of the garage. I WILL TAKE $150 FOR THE TRANSMISSION AND THE REAR END TOGETHER OR $75 A PIECE 

Edited by RedHorse54

wheelhorseman

Hello all I am looking for some welded together hydraulic cylinders ( see picture ) they were used on tractors in the 70s - it don't matter if they leak profusely just as long as the rod is not rusted or pitted - please PM me if you have any that you would part with. Thanks Lowell 

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Amcwheel85

I did not want to do this but I have too... Selling my A-81, it's in really nice original shape, does run but needs alil more carb work as I put new float and needle/seat in it and still is flooding over. Also the other day I got it out and for some reason it wouldn't do anything with the key. I will be looking more into it this weekend... When it runs has no smoke or noise. Mows great and deck is in awesome shape. $300 obo Any questions pm, call or text me anytime! Thanks Can deliver to big show in pa!  6073680308

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Amcwheel85

stevebo

c

• Like 1

Amcwheel85

Also bringing this seat and stack that came on my 753. $20 for the seat only has one lil crack on corner. $10 for the stack (needs new bolt for clamp) pm, call or text me 607-368-0308 thanks greg. SEAT IS SOLD!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Amcwheel85

squonk

Home Made rock rake for slot hitch. A Wallfish creation with some of my mods added. Quite beefy driveway maintainer. $100   SOLD!!! :)Rake 004.jpg

Rake 006.jpg

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3

Shynon
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 9:27 AM, Shynon said:

I have a B1290 Clinton, been sitting 2yrs. started right up runs great. Oil pan looks wrong but has mounting holes in pan I believe will bolt right up on an RJ/Suburban asking $300 will throw in a locked up B705 COB Clinton as it looks like the oil pan would be correct ( I am not a Clinton expert) Have another B1290 Clinton motor, has spark, $200

Also have an NOS auger and scraper bar for a Wheel Horse 2 stage blower $100 for both. Feel free to make offers.

I am looking for a Wheel Horse 4 wheel wagon or a side mount sickle mower, GT 14 WW-93 rear wheel weights, or a 633, 754 looking for a Brinly 12" plow

IMG_5475.JPG

IMG_5476.JPG

IMG_5853.JPG

IMG_5836.JPG

IMG_5221.JPG

IMG_5879.JPG

IMG_5880.JPG

IMG_5881.JPG

Auger and scraper bar have been sold. Thanks