Sign in to follow this  
Pullstart

Farm Show Magazine

Pullstart

So I received the latest article of Farm Show Magazine and was delighted to read the article of @whlpny Rock and Son's articulating tractors!  Great article Bob!

• Like 4

whlpny

Thanks glad you liked it! It was a very flattering article- excellent writing by Lorn Manthey. He did a great job with detail to my son also. It has also led to my phone ringing a lot and some very interesting prospects for builds coming up in the future. For those who haven't seen it- they did use a picture including John Campbells Gt-14/16 along with a couple others and it was just over a half page!  The interesting part of the phone calls is finding out how many people who do NOT use the internet and have never seen any of the tractors. I'm gathering there is a huge older generation out there who obviously has no use for modern communication- But love reading and looking at real paper in their hands. Its been a real fun experience and Lorn also said that they will run an update if I let him know when we finish a machine which is pretty cool.

• Like 8

AMC RULES

They are indeed, beautiful works of functional :wh: art. 

IMG_1903.JPG

• Like 7

Retired Wrencher

Nice tractor . looks it  can do a days work with no sweat.