Cjb

Here's my mutt!

Wishin4a416

Looks great!! Your doing a very nice job so far.

Cjb

Here is my ebay seat cover.  $33 shipped!  Very nice quality and should last a long time.

image.jpeg

• Like 5

Phil854

Looking good  Getting close to being done!!!

JPWH

Looks to good to call a mutt. Very nice job.

JackC

Looks great. What paints did you use? Rattle cans, spray gun or powder coat?

Cjb

Paint is all Rustoleum Regal red , Canvas White and Clear.  All rattle cans, as I am painting in such small batches of parts that I can't see it bring worth getting a paint gun dirty.  

• Like 2

russellmc301

that's not no mutt, it looks like a new model.

it's a custom:twocents-02cents:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:

Would be the perfection addition to this years big :wh: show. 

http://www.wheelhorsecc.com/

• Like 1

Cjb

Does anyone have a short frame square hood( 855, 856 ) type they would be willing to sell me?  I have one, but it is VERY rusty and pitted.  Not sure its worth the amount of work it would take to make it nice.  I'm willing to drive a fair distance to pick one up, for a good price.

953 nut
15 minutes ago, Cjb said:

Does anyone have a short frame square hood( 855, 856 ) type they would be willing to sell me?  I have one, but it is VERY rusty and pitted.  Not sure its worth the amount of work it would take to make it nice.  I'm willing to drive a fair distance to pick one up, for a good price.

Post this as a "Wanted Ad" in the classified, lots better chance of folks seeing it.

• Like 1

Cjb

As it turns out, the wanted ad I placed on Thursday paid off.  My wife and I made the drive to meet a great guy and RS member today, who had a hood that he offered for sale.  We agreed on a  time to meet and a price and away we went.  Hood is in really good shape, all I need to do is sandblast and work out a few small dents.  Cannot wait to get a fresh coat of paint and some decals on it!  Great sunday, got to meet a great guy and talk tractors.  Anyway, heres a pic of the "new" hood on the mutt!

image.jpeg

• Like 6

AMC RULES

:clap:  Stunning  :bow-blue:

• Like 1

rjg854

Cbj al I can think is, 

THAT AIN'T NO MUTT!

Very nice looking tractor you've got there.  I truly like the way you guys put so much work into making your horses look brand new. But I on the other hand also like the looks of an original machine too.  I tend to just clean up the tractors I have, course none of them are so far gone that I think they need a renovation.  They run well, and they work to earn their keep, so no sense putting lots of work into them just to see them get all banged up again.  Kudos to your work tho, all I can say is impressive!

• Like 3

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:                          Wonderful job, you have every right to be proud of your :wh:

• Like 3

Cjb

Just a few more pics.  I had too, since the deck is on it now.   If it will ever quit raining and warm up, we'll get to see how it mows

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 8

rjg854

Really, really sweet! 

Now this is a mutt.0410161657.jpg0410161652-1.jpg

• Like 6

Cjb

Last picture for today, I promise!  I just love the way these 23x10.5's look on this tractor.  This picture does bring up one more thing I need to complete this....  A lighter!!!  Does anybody have one they'd be willing to sell, or even meet uwp with me at Mentone in a few weeks?

image.jpeg

• Like 5

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Oh my..:text-woo:

baby's got back.  :bow-blue:

Aldon

PM Bud Andrews. He makes mufflers and some other stuff. He does reproduction lighter elements. I picked one up from him when he was done in some mufflers for a bunch of us. Been several months back now.