farmer

Cartload of monkeys

Retired Sparky

That's a great looking broad.  Makes me look back loneingly at my own flock. The country life, I think it is a simpler life and also where the young ones learn responsibilities for chores, not only to live stock, but also to other members of the family.  Farmer, you are a lucky man.

Edited by Retired Sparky
  • Like 6

Tankman
1 hour ago, farmer said:

Cut the lawn this afternoon, the wife suggested towing the trailer (having washed it) to give the boy a ride, it wasn't long before the other two showed up!

At 13 16 and 19 it made the old horse bark  a bit more than it did 5 years ago, but 3rd gear was demanded. There were a few screams but the ear defenders worked a treat. :auto-swerve:

image.thumb.jpeg.a02d2160d6e3ed1d815c69e

Sorry about the pic, last one like this, I know what to do next time. :flags-wavegreatbritain:

Simple solution. Watch from the porch sippin' suds. The boy or a gal drivin'. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 7

Phatboy

Some of my fondest memories as a child are in the trailer of my dads tractor ,, a sears custom,, he used to pull us around ,, i loved it ,, good times and memories,, i put my grand children in mine and take them trick or treating !!

Edited by Phatboy
  • Like 6

Retired Sparky
7 minutes ago, Tankman said:

Simple solution. Watch from the porch sippin' suds. The boy or a gal drivin'. :handgestures-thumbupright:

We don't care if the pic is up side down. Those of us that may have grand kids that are in their teens, only sit and smile at those beautiful young faces of ours. You've got a great piece of ground and a great flock. My hat is off to you sir. :P

Edited by Retired Sparky
  • Like 7

Phil854

Making memories PRICELESS!!!!

• Like 3

Retired Sparky
16 minutes ago, Phil854 said:

Making memories PRICELESS!!!!

I guess I'm just becoming a corny old dude. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Phatboy said:

Some of my fondest memories as a child are in the trailer of my dads tractor ,, a sears custom,, he used to pull us around ,, i loved it ,, good times and memories,, i put my grand children in mine and take them trick or treating !!

We didn't have a tractor growing up, we had a wheel barrow. Everybody got a turn in the barrow.  Even the dog. B)

• Like 6

AMC RULES

Monkey see, monkey do...  :greetings-wavingyellow:

hey you guys, I want a :wh: ride too.  

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 4

Tankman
9 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

Monkey see, monkey do...

hey, I want a :wh: ride.   :greetings-wavingyellow:

:text-yeahthat:

All us "antiques" like to think back, the young boys 'n girls dream fondly with smiles, their turns on the Horses.

• Like 6

dells68

Best time of their lives, if only I could go back.  The older you get, the faster time travels:auto-driving:!  Good looking load of wildlife!

N3PUY

I was afraid they were going to fall out of the cart .... flipped.

• Like 1

slammer302

I put them to work yesterday.

IMG_20160325_192506132_HDR.jpg

• Like 4

farmer

@N3PUY The tipper was latched down with a lock pin and the tow pin as well, :handgestures-thumbupright: can't be to careful.   :auto-ambulance:

6wheeler
3 hours ago, N3PUY said:

I was afraid they were going to fall out of the cart .... flipped.

Oh, the picture was flipped:banana-linedance:.For awhile there I thought the earth was different in England:auto-swerve:.I'll have to wait for the grand-brats for that. All the boys are too big now.  Good lookin crew you have there.

• Like 1