Ed Kennell

Big Show sign post

Ed Kennell

Help... Several weeks ago a member said he is bringing a post for us to add our signs.   Who was it?

• Like 1

WHX??

@857 horse I think?

• Like 5

wallfish

Here's Howard's thread

• Like 7

Ed Kennell

Thanks....sure glad we have young guys that still have  good memories.    :rolleyes:

• Like 5

wallfish

Not that young at 51 but still in the transitional period for loosing my hearing, sight and mind. They're slipping just a little each day now so I'll forget to update when I do get there

• Like 5

Ed Kennell

51...you kids.       :snooty:    Oh, to only be 70 again.  :eusa-think:

• Like 3

857 horse

Ed,,,,,,watch John.!!!!!!!   if he is the young Herd...Wow.....what are we........(61) ........to be 50 again  (sigh)

ED .....i thought ( and a few others)  that a pole woul;d be kinnda cool.    make your own sign in advance.....i will bring extra pieces of wood,,,maybe plasticc strips....

i will bring a screwgun and screws.....some extra strips for guys that wont see this post.....the sign pole will be about 6 feet tall 4x4....

make your sign before the show if you like........it can be metal plastic...paint it....dont paint it....18-24" long  maybe 4 inches  hi or less.....add your Red Square  name,,,,you real name,,,,you home town....or miles away,,,  im guessing it might fill up fast,,,,,just somthing to do....My dim bulb went off....

Im hoping it will be an easy and smooth thing.......Just somthing to Squonk about ..  lololo     =)

Edited by 857 horse
Get on the Pole.!!!! or the stick..lolo
  • Like 7

WHX??

I'll bring some extra signs too...if I don't forget :huh:...might need a pole just for the horse hogs in CT and NY!!

• Like 2

squonk

Squonks have jagged edges! :banana-dreads:

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

Squonk better bring pie or no place on pole. Maybe Squonk belong in padded room with no pie.

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

I think the sign post makes a lot of " scents" Howard.....even if the crazy Squonkster  started the sign thing

I have mine finished and loaded in the truck so I don't forget to bring it.   Maybe I'll run over to the Fairground after dinner tonight  and hang it on the gate so I don't forget where I put it.    Now where did I put my keys.........

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 5

857 horse
4 hours ago, WHX61/3 said:

I'll bring some extra signs too...if I don't forget :huh:...might need a pole just for the horse hogs in CT and NY!!

Wow....maybe a good idea,,,,{ another pole in the back stretch }.....let everyone know.....,,,

Didnt think of that,,maybe one on Red Square Row...,,,,,,I will put mine in its Pole Position ,,,lololo  near the Teeter Totter across from reqistration...

I was thinking Red and White...Dont know why......maybe a belt gaurd...,,,,,Dont think an old Kohler will work out to good !!!!

• Like 1

WHX??

Yer a hoot 857!!....Ed yer a real close 2nd...can't wait! !!

Edited by WHX61/3
  • Like 3

857 horse
12 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Squonk better bring pie or no place on pole. Maybe Squonk belong in padded room with no pie.

I can hear him singing now,,,,,What was that old song ??   Squonk E Tonk Woman ....??

and his buddy.............." Red Paint,,,Rye and Rubarb Pie..."

Man,,,,you guys are a mess ,,              LOLOLOL

Howard in Virginia..

Edited by 857 horse
Dont forget,,,,,your Pole position !!!!!!
  • Like 3

squonk

I plan on bringing 2 Dutch Rhubarb pies and a tub of Cool Whip. The "children" will have to behave and eat all their veggies to get some! 767109581avatar.gif.3de85e06b4aaaa0471a8

• Like 4

Ed Kennell

I'm ready.     IMG_5639.JPG.53ed9e731765cb64b0bb6df4c86

• Like 7

JimD

Boy it would be nice to live as close to the show as you do Ed. I'd go every year. :)

• Like 4

squonk

Yeah! I don't know where Ed finds the time! :rolleyes: :teasing-poke:

• Like 2

857 horse

Wow......Ed,,,,That is nice !!!!!!!!   I will be at the show early Thursday...........I think you are 1st !!!!!!!!!!!! 

WHX??

Gettin awful fancy Ed, I was thinkin just a piece of tin & a sharpie! The bar has been set!!

Really only 35 miles ...you could drive your  :wh: 's to the show & have a parade on the way!:ychain:

• Like 1

Ed Kennell
5 minutes ago, WHX61/3 said:

Gettin awful fancy Ed, I was thinkin just a piece of tin & a sharpie! The bar has been set!!

Really only 35 miles ...you could drive your  :wh: 's to the show & have a parade on the way!:ychain:

The bar isn't very high Jim.   I am expecting we'll see signs that were NC milled from 316 stainless bar stock.  Where's Buckrancher?

I have more than one :wh: to bring to the show.    I do remember seeing a RC 4 horse hitch somewhere.  

• Like 1