tractorhogg

D Series Blade

tractorhogg

Well I found another one, about 40 miles away for 150.00, I could not turn that down even though I now have two 56 inch D series blades, and one 50 inch tiller, and now I'm looking for a big dump cart, or other D series implements 

20160323_162732.jpg

20160323_162742.jpg

• Like 1

82Caddy

Nice find! I wish I could find a blade. Not that I need one, but mostly want one. 

• Like 1

JackC

Great score for the price.

• Like 1

brandonozz

I thought about buying that blade a couple of years ago myself but didn't think I would ever use it since I have a FEL mounted on the D and already have a blade for the C's.  Glad you got it!

Edited by brandonozz
  • Like 1

tractorhogg
4 hours ago, brandonozz said:

I thought about buying that blade a couple of years ago myself but didn't think I would ever use it since I have a FEL mounted on the D and already have a blade for the C's.  Glad you got it!

Thanks Brandon, I'm glad I got it too. I have an extra frame from a Wheel Horse tractor (don't think it s a D frame) your welcome to have for free if you want to come get it, might be useful on another machine. <rant mode, lol> I have had 3 FELs on Garden Tractors and I hated them all; they seemed useless to me unless I was hard on the tractor. I've seen some the frame breaks from these tractors my FELs came from and they are destructive to the machine itself; big tractors are no different FELs wear a tractor to death if you use them.Their bucket doesn't haul much more than my two wheeled wheel barrow. I still cut limbs with a bow saw, use a hammer and not a nail gun. I do many things by hand and it hasn't killed me yet. Sometimes I think we find ways to make it easy when we should be exercising our bodies. The whole nation seems "soft" and "large". </rant mode>