Camarokid

My First wheelhorse

RedHorse54
1 minute ago, Camarokid said:

Know where I could find some I'm sure they are hard to come by also need an exhaust too

Original ones are hard to come by, but you can buy repop ones for between $30-$45 a piece

Camarokid
5 minutes ago, RedHorse54 said:

Original ones are hard to come by, but you can buy repop ones for between $30-$45 a piece

Thanks for the info

KC9KAS

Nice Find! :WRS:

dells68

Don't be scared of the repop guards unless you're a stickler for having an original piece.  I bought a repop exhaust guard for my son's suburban.  I e also got an original.  Can't tell the difference, except the original is bent up some and the repop is nice and straight!

russellmc301

If it was 5 I was going to say that sounds like something I would find.

I'm always finding things for great deals.

Camarokid
3 hours ago, dells68 said:

Don't be scared of the repop guards unless you're a stickler for having an original piece.  I bought a repop exhaust guard for my son's suburban.  I e also got an original.  Can't tell the difference, except the original is bent up some and the repop is nice and straight!

I'm still looking for  a complete restored one also with better front tires and ags in the back when the next comes along hehe. Being my first I'll learn how to Practice tinkering with this one. Deffinetly see the addiction here!

• Like 1

TDF5G

:WRS:

That's a great find on your first :wh:.  You don't know it yet, but it's not your last! :lol:

Have fun with it. 

• Like 1

Camarokid
1 hour ago, TDF5G said:

:WRS:

That's a great find on your first :wh:.  You don't know it yet, but it's not your last! :lol:

Have fun with it. 

Thanks! My dad was joking around saying to sit on it and he would push me around lol

• Like 2

wallfish

I see you're from MA, I'm just west of Worcester in Leicester. Where are you guys at?

DougC

:text-welcomeconfetti:  Nice score! Enjoy the forum.   :handgestures-thumbupright:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Stratman
      By Stratman
      This is a (1-Owner) 42” Single Stage snowblower attachment (low hours of use) . This is the Attach a Matic system that will fit WHEELHORSE- Toro 5Xi series tractors , as well as New Holland GT (18 , 20 & 22) series machines . It comes complete , with Factory Manual , chute direction crank arm & support , every clip , nut n bolt , bracket needed to mount it to your tractor . Only used on paved surface / Rock Solid ~ Light surface rust only , No holes or weakened metal , nice skid wear pads .
      The (dedicated) Mule Drive & Drive Belt are also included . It works Great , however I now have a plow truck , and no longer need this attachment for my mower .
      Note ; I also have the W/H 75lb wheel weights & tire chains , that can be worked into the deal (if needed) !!!!!
      For additional purchase information ; Please Reply with a name & phone number / I will respond with with my Contact info ; Thanks 4 lookin’ / P.S. I can skid this all up & drop off @ FASTENAL for your Pre-Arranged shipping . 

• cbj75
      By cbj75
      I have a 1975 D200 Wheel Horse with front mount dozer blade, package includes Wheel Horse Dump Trailer, 48" belly mower side discharge, Wheel Horse front and rear wheel weights, turning brakes, rear PTO and 3-point to 2" receiver attachment, and Brinley twin disc harrow. Rear luggage/rack carrier, All refurbished, sandblasted and painted Ford red in 2016. Lots of extra Wheel Horse parts included.

Package price $3000.00.

Bryce Johnson
      102 Anglers PT
      Mc Cormick SC 29835
      913-638-6788

IMG_1962.HEIC IMG_1965.HEIC IMG_0279.HEIC

• Duramax7man7
      By Duramax7man7
      Very Solid tractor! Starts right up and Runs and Cuts like a Champ! 

ONLY 419hrs

FEATURES:
      Newer Agro Tires on Rear & Solid Front Turf Tires.
      Wheel Weights on rear.
      Fully Swapped Forward Swept axle and Steering off of 520h.
      New Tractor Supply Adjustable Seat.
      Exhaust Fully Restored. (Sandblasted, Outgassed and 2000deg High Temp Satin Exhaust Paint Coated.)

I ran my 60" Deck on this tractor for over a year with no issues. 
      Deck it solid top to bottom with no rot and newer blades. Belt and Pulley are good to go! 
      She's just a little dusty and needs a cleaning. Can get a nice Seat a Tractor Supply. 

Asking >>>>> $1,099 OBO <<<<<<< 

(248) 943-8634 Text or Call.  God Bless. 

• Little Red Horse
      By Little Red Horse
      I am selling a 1970 Wheel Horse Electro 12. It is in *working condition*.
      It has AG tires and a mid-mount blade from wheel horse. 
      It also has a front mounted generator that currently doesnt put out power. It has been in the barn quite a while, so it may be a corroded connection,  not sure. Although there's not too much that goes wrong with them. 
      The tractor has been a great one for me. The last 6ish 7ish years that I've had it where I lived it brought the gravel back up my driveway for me every time it rained. In the last few months, it would run for 20-30min then die.
      I was moving at the time so just didn't have the time to look at it. And it seems I still don't. Where I am currently I don't have a place for it. I don't want it setting out and deteriorating. So here we are.
      Please contact me by text or email. 
      Thanks for looking! 

• wh315-8
      By wh315-8
      The RJ58 was the big hit for spectators this year at my local festivals here in Carroll County OH. 
      the children loved getting their pictures sitting on it, then they discovered the bicycle horn under the steering wheel. It’s always a joy even in parades. Just love showing off part of my collection every year and hearing all the stories from those that had WH in their lives at one time. Can hardly wait to get to retirement so I can get some of my other models back to their glory in working order and be able to attend other shows/festivals throughout the year. My fellow tractor enthusiasts always know when a spectacular starts asking about WH, they point in my direction. I study up on the history of the different models and always intrigue those that didn’t know much about how WH came to be. This website is one place that has helped me learn so much about the WH history and I thank you for sharing your knowledge that I am able to pass on to keep WH alive and well.