shallowwatersailor

Condolences for JERSEYHAWG/Glenn

stevasaurus

Glenn...my prayers with you and yours.  It was so nice talking with you the other day.  Hang in there my friend.

• Like 1

dells68

Glenn,  So sorry - just saw this.  I lost my mom back in October and sad to say the hurt doesn't fade much at all.  For me I have good days and bad days.  I understand your pain.  Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers, as I know no words can ease the pain. 

Dell Jones

• Like 1

WHX??

Prays & thoughts

• Like 1

Martin

So sorry to hear of your loss, Glenn.

• Like 1

Kurt-NEPA

Wow Glenn!,  We are so sad to hear the news about your brother.  We'll be keeping you and your family in our prayers.  Hang in there buddy!

• Like 1

Digger 66
On 3/22/2016 at 0:19 AM, JERSEYHAWG / Glenn said:

Friends, and I mean that most sincerely, this came unexpected  and out of the blue. Hit me like a ton of bricks. A few of you know of my own medical conditions I have been dealing with for the past few months. My kid brother and I, and it's just the 2 of us, we're very very close. I just can't explain to the full extent the sorrows and loss I am feeling. Thank the Lord for the love of my wife of 43 years and my 2 sons, my family and these words and prayers from you fellas on red square mean so very very much to me. And again, I thank you all from the depths of my heart. God bless you all. This will help carry me through. 

Glenn

I'm thinkin' 'bout 'ya bud .

Prayers en route !

Bert

Praying for y'all and sorry to hear 

Mr. 856

So sorry for your loss. Its never an easy time. Hold your loved ones close. Prayers for you and your family.