oldtin 921

603 progress

oldtin 921

Installed a new carb the other day and put some gas in the tank and she fired on the second pull. Installed the trans pulley today{Thanks again Terry M} and a new belt. PO cut back tank mounts and I have to make and weld a few pieces on to make it correct. Got a Lawn Ranger wheel to replace the MTD wheel that was pounded on! Should get repo tank straps next week and button that up. Got a belt guard{Terry M again} to install and all I need now is a hood!!! Gotta be a Lawn Ranger hood somewhere with my name on it!!

001.JPG

002.JPG

• Like 4

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:        What size are the rear tires? they look a bit skinny, could just be the camera angle. 

oldtin 921

4x12 !!  And they are skinny!!

Edited by oldtin 921
  • Like 2

Terry M

Looks like it's coming together ,Paul:handgestures-thumbupright:  Where did you find the carburetor ?....Just curious. Must be from a good source if the engine started on second pull..:)

857 horse
2 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:        What size are the rear tires? they look a bit skinny, could just be the camera angle. 

Just what I was gonna say Richard.!!!!!   but i get to see the following posts....those would look really good as duals....i've never seen them that narrow...

Now i haffta do a little shop time.to be ready for June......Yep !!!!!!     Pie time !!!!!      um......The BIG SHOW !!!!

• Like 3

oldtin 921

Terry,the carb came from Outdoorpowerdeals on Ebay!!

• Like 1