JAinVA

Crank grinder

JAinVA

Hey folks,

Does anyone have a recomendation to get a Kolher K crank reground somewhere near central Va?Nice K341 crank that is slightly out of spec.It could be run but I would like to

find someone to bring it back to spec.Thanks in advance.JAinVA

bill 312

Mundys machine in Richmond. They are located on hull st.

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

Mundy's has a reputation. Great quality work . If I needed any work done that is the first place I would try.  Mundy's Precision Automotive 804-231-0435 .

JAinVA

Jim,

Thank you for the recomendation.It seems like no one wants to mess with the little engines.I will definitly contact them tommorow.Did the guy in Lynchburg get back to you?

JimAnderson

Gloucester Va

elcamino/wheelhorse

I hope Mundy will take care of your crank. Never heard back from the guy in Lynchburg. Going to try to see the unit in Powatan this weekend. Thanks for the tip.

• Like 1

JAinVA

Jim,

Hope the one in Powatan works out.Looks pretty decent for the price.I called Mundy's this morning and they told me they send the small cranks to the NAPA on Chamberlyn.Called them and they said they do Kohler cranks. $75 bucks and 4/5 day turnaround.I might give them a try next ime I'm in Richmond.

Luck,JAinVA

JimAnderson

elcamino/wheelhorse

Day late on the Powatan tractor , I 'll just keep on looking.

HokieAg07

That was a nice looking tractor in Powhatan, bummer you missed it. 

Jim Anderson: If you dont make it up this way often, let me know, I am in Newport News area several times a week and could bring it up to Napa for you. 

Edited by HokieAg07

elcamino/wheelhorse

I love some of the posting on CL 

1) Contact by Phone , no phone number

2) X for sale  X is surrounded by everything from A - Z

3. Listing is for C 141 but picture is a C 145

4. No one ever calls you back.

5. Item is sold , "I remove it today" , Week later its still there

Worked on Taxes all day it make anyone cranky

• Like 3

JAinVA

Chris,

Thanks for the offer.I see by mapquest NAPA isn't far from my favorite place in Richmond,BMG metals.That place is like toy store to a 6yr old for someone like me.My daughter also lives in Richmond and she and her mama get together every Monday but thanks again.

Jim,

CL is very frustrating at times but every now and again something good comes along.I will keep an eye out for you.

JimAnderson

Gloucester Va

HokieAg07

Just curious, anyone dealt with the guy from Gloucester who has all those tractors for sale? Is it you Jim? Anyways, I was angry I missed that 520 that was sitting in the woods that got reduced from 600 to 300!!!

elcamino/wheelhorse

I was wondering about the guy in Gloucester ? No sure what he was selling , same picture for each sale item .

JAinVA

Jim,

Latest ad is $400 each for the five pictured.The 520h was from someone else I think.Gloucester and Matthews have tons of WHs courtesy of Chimney Corners.

Of course the ones I got this year came from many miles from here.Oh well. JAinVA

JimAnderson

Gloucester,Va

elcamino/wheelhorse

That one think I can not figure out where did all WHs around Richmond go. We had a dealer in Chesterfield , one in Hanover and one in Amelia(sp). I know the one in Chesterfield and Hanover moved a lot of Tractors. The one in Hanover was once owned by Paul Sawyer ( Nascar track guy) or he bought dealership and changed name. Anyway that 3 dealerships that sold a lot of WHs but you don't see many for sale in this area. I have been looking for Wheel Horses off and on since 1991 around here. One day the WH honey hole will appear.