tunahead72
2 hours ago, jrandyg said:

... I cleaned, putzed and even tinkered a bit. Made a new work surface out of pallet parts i've been bringing home from work...

Nice post Randy.  Can I assume you also puttered a bit?  And is there any chance you could post a photo or two of your new work surface?  I'm looking for ideas.

Retired Sparky
4 hours ago, jrandyg said:

Hi All,

Just a thanks to all of you who've posted and shared this winter. I finally got to spend some time in my garage now that the weather is changing. I cleaned, putzed and even tinkered a bit. Made a new work surface out of pallet parts i've been bringing home from work. Started laying out parts and planning again. Garage has a nice layer of condensation on the floor. Some bare parts will have some new rust I'm sure. Not to happy about my yearly table saw cleaning pending though. However, I am thankful for having a garage and a table saw and my projects.

I know its silly but you guys (and gals) have helped me get thru another winter without much play time with my wheel horse. As I age (45) i'm coming to realize the need for more stuff to do that isn't work or house related. This site has been a real relief from what would normally be a very long winter for me.

While we (all of us) may not post or have much to share during the colder months, I'm sure some of you can appreciate my sentiments here.

To all of you,

My best

Randy

At work we talked about the seven P's.   Prior, Proper, Planning,Prevents, Piss, Poor, Performance.  I'm sorry,  if I have to your dutch uncle today.   If it's happened before, do you have to tell us it's happened again.  Come Brother take care of that good cast iron.  A little oil a little grease.  Even Soupy Sales says, A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer in your pants. :ROTF:

I'm sorry, that's probably all before your time.  Don't mind the ramblings of an OG.  Glad to have you back Brother. B)

• Like 1

doc724

This must be a military thing.  Several years ago I shared a cubicle with a former Lt. Commander.  He would talk about the 6 P's.  I guess there was no piss in the Navy.  Brought back memories :-)

• Like 1

Retired Sparky
18 minutes ago, doc724 said:

This must be a military thing.  Several years ago I shared a cubicle with a former Lt. Commander.  He would talk about the 6 P's.  I guess there was no piss in the Navy.  Brought back memories :-)

No cold sweats, I hope.   Glad I could help, Brother. B)

Edited by Retired Sparky

jrandyg

Posted pics. Let me know if you can view them.

Retired Sparky
8 hours ago, jrandyg said:

Posted pics. Let me know if you can view them.

Sorry I see no pics.:(

jrandyg

Picture Test

Picture Test 2

roadapples

Nope..

jrandyg

Another Pic attempt...

There seems to be some type of formatting attached to the pictures i've got. I'll work on it over the weekend.

Another try from work...

• Like 1

953 nut

Have you saved the photos to your computer and then attached them?

• Like 1