ChaplainManny

"Who is that guy on the red tractor?"

ChaplainManny
1 hour ago, JC 1965 said:

Of course the good lord knows that  :wh: is the best tractor for you.   :thumbs2:     Thanks for sharing your story with us Manny and     :WRS:

Thank you JC!

25 minutes ago, 312Hydro said:

Welcome ,Manny! Great background story,really enjoyed looking at your herd also. Gotta ask tho,What is the black "cup holder thingy" on the hood of the 520h? Great work you are doing.:handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright:

The " cup holder thingy" atop my Van Gilder is a cup holder with a huge magnet on its base. I found it last summer after googling "tractor cup holder"

• Like 3

cafoose

Great story Manny and   :WRS:   the Lord has truly blessed you with a kind and giving heart. You have chosen a great tractor to use for His work. Your reward will be great in heaven as you serve others. You may not have earthly riches but you are a spiritual millionaire! We are a great community of Wheel Horse lovers and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.

• Like 4

roadapples

Van Gilder :eusa-think: ??

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Manny...Welcome to the best tractor forum on the planet.  You have already made it better.  Great pictures and Thank You for sharing.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

I also am digging that RED suit.  We don't have a "Best Dressed Member" on Red Square thingy, maybe it's time?  :)

• Like 3

ztnoo

How about titling and publishing a new quarterly magazine?

We could call it RSWHGQ........  Red Square Wheel Horse Gentleman's Quarterly!

Manny would be the feature story in the premier issue, complete with a centerfold!!!

camera.gif~c100

Edited by ztnoo
  • Like 2

Terry M

:text-welcomeconfetti: Manny to Red Square...The More "Horse" people we have here ,The Better it Gets!:).

• Like 3

WHX??
4 hours ago, 312Hydro said:

What is the black "cup holder thingy" on the hood of the 520h

I'm thinkin it's a snorkel for crossing rivers?

Edited by WHX6
  • Like 2

Ed Kennell
4 hours ago, roadapples said:

Van Gilder :eusa-think: ??

Go back and reread Mannys original post Jay.  You'll find your answer.

• Like 3

953 nut

:WRS:  Chaplin Manny, your's is an inspiring story and I really enjoyed reading it. Good works like you are doing are an inspiration to others and God willing will create a movement.

Each year we do a little informal :wh: calendar, This photo is definitely calendar material!

image.jpeg

:text-welcomeconfetti:

• Like 5

ChaplainManny
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

:WRS:  Chaplin Manny, your's is an inspiring story and I really enjoyed reading it. Good works like you are doing are an inspiration to others and God willing will create a movement.

Each year we do a little informal :wh: calendar, This photo is definitely calendar material!

image.jpeg

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Thank you for your kind words of encouragement 953. It is my sincere hope and desire to influence other "good people" to join the LOVE THY NEIGHBOR INITIATIVE. I have a dream of a network of volunteers spanning across America. If a person in California contacts the LTNI community outreach program, and needs food taken to their loved one in Ohio, then like a large hand stretching from one part of the country to another, that need WOULD BE MET WITHIN A MATTER OF HOURS! 

I covet your prayers in this matter.

Bless you, and your house!

• Like 6

ztnoo

Manny,

I think you sense this community is occupied with "good people".

It has responded to vous (you), because it appreciates the sincerity and message of your intro, your commitment to your fellow man, and your focus on "good works".

They KNOW you are "good people".

thumbup.gif.03d17074eb2b80663baa9185498f

Steve

• Like 5

can whlvr

:WRS:

• Like 1

c-series don

Well then I don't believe Red Square has an official chaplain, so I say Manny should be it! Lord knows we can all use a little prayer in our lives. Sometimes our friends here need a little support so Manny just may be our man!! It may be a serious matter or something like "Dear Lord, Please help me control this Wheel Horse addiction and have my wife NOT freak out when I buy another tractor"!!!!! Thank you Manny for helping those in need.

• Like 3

Retired Sparky

:WRS:    Great bunch of guys & gals.B)

• Like 1

Sparky

:WRS:

I'm a little late to the welcoming party but I've been following along with ya on Facebook.....WELCOME!

Mike....

• Like 1

Racinbob

I'm pretty slow too. I just saw this.

Welcome to Red Square Manny. Thanks for sharing your great story. :)

• Like 1

WHX??
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 9:07 PM, c-series don said:

Well then I don't believe Red Square has an official chaplain, so I say Manny should be it!

Might not want that job Manny, some of us here need alot of praying for! :)

• Like 2

Aldon

Welcome aboard Manny!

Glad to have another Redsquare friend. 

The fact that you now hve a GT14 and Sickle bar grant you additional welcome bonus points.

• Like 1

ztnoo

Manny,

Aldon is your Haban 414 sickle bar mower connection.

My advice is to communicate.

Information is always a positive with those willing to communicate.

Steve

• Like 1

Digger 66

Cool story , Manny .

Welcome to Red Square & God bless !

• Like 1

ChaplainManny
On March 3, 2016 at 8:44 AM, WHX6 said:

Might not want that job Manny, some of us here need alot of praying for! :)

I need prayer more than anyone. I am the chiefest of sinners! I'm thankful for grace, mercy, and forgiveness. Otherwise, mate fate would've been a tragic one!

On March 6, 2016 at 8:23 PM, Aldon said:

Welcome aboard Manny!

Glad to have another Redsquare friend. 

The fact that you now hve a GT14 and Sickle bar grant you additional welcome bonus points.

Aldon, I could really use some advice. I've started getting into the engine on my GT 14. I cleaned the carb, checked for spark, and made sure there was fuel getting to the bowl. 

All I get right now is the engine cranking. What tests could I perform to make sure my I don't have a failure in my ignition system?

• Like 2

ztnoo

Manny,

Do you have spark between the plug electrodes???

Does your engine have a coil attached to the fan shroud or not?

I had some ignition problems myself this week, that's why I'm asking.

It could be something really simplistic......my problem was caused by my own error and negligence. It's OK now after I backtracked what I did.

Steve

Edited by ztnoo

Aldon
1 hour ago, ChaplainManny said:

Aldon, I could really use some advice. I've started getting into the engine on my GT 14. I cleaned the carb, checked for spark, and made sure there was fuel getting to the bowl. 

All I get right now is the engine cranking. What tests could I perform to make sure my I don't have a failure in my ignition system?

Manny, I am glad to assist. I PM'ed you my cell number. However there are many others on the forum who can also assist. Post a thread in the engine section to get all the best Machanical geniuses working in tandem. If you have spark, then it may be fuel delivery. I always replace the fuel lines and fuel filters first thing. I also make sure no sediment is in tank if they have been sitting awhile.