ChaplainManny

"Who is that guy on the red tractor?"

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

I think your little guy needs a WH of his own pretty soon!

• Like 4

Gernzz8

This is the place Manny!

All the Best

• Like 3

Lane Ranger

Great to have you aboard Red Square Wheel Horse Forum Chaplain Manny !  

Welcome and I look forward to more of your participation in this great Wheel Horse group!

• Like 3

WNYPCRepair

Didn't realize you just joined.   :WRS:

• Like 3

ztnoo

Welcome Manny!

'Bout time you got here!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

There's enormous information, resources, and helpful folks here at RS.

I'm sure you will benefit by being here, as will we by you being here.

Welcome aboard!

:WRS:

Regards,

Steve

p.s.  Where can a guy get a RED SUIT like THAT????

Is a license required to wear that????

:laughing-rofl:

Edited by ztnoo
  • Like 5

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti:   Manny.       Great story  :text-thankyoublue:  for sharing.

• Like 4

WNYPCRepair
25 minutes ago, ztnoo said:

Where can a guy get a RED SUIT like THAT????

Wheel Horse PN 8675309

• Like 7

ChaplainManny

From a men's clothing store here in Louisville, Kentucky called "In-Style". 

That one cracked me up Steve!

• Like 3

Daddy Don

Welcome to the Square

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

Thanks for your story it is great to hear something nice for a change. Welcome to the Forum.

• Like 5

roadapples

As they say, He works in mysterious ways...:WRS:

• Like 4

tunahead72
2 hours ago, WNYPCRepair said:

Wheel Horse PN 8675309

I know that number! :music-guitarred:

Welcome aboard ChaplainManny, that's a great story!  Are your initials actually RJ?

• Like 5

C-101plowerpower

chapeau, one of the most awesome back stories i've read so far:handgestures-thumbupright: we don't discriminate, unless you drive something green/yellow:laughing-rofl:

welcome aboard

• Like 8

ChaplainManny

Tuna, R. J. Is for Richard, John. I was named for my grandfather, Reverend R. J. Emmanuel Higgins.

• Like 3

KC9KAS

@ChaplainManny Wonderful story you shared with us. :WRS:

• Like 4

rjg854

Welcome aboard, a truly inspiring story.

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Praise the Lord...

and pass the :wh: . 

:WRS:

• Like 7

Coadster32

Great story. Thanks for sharing. Welcome to Red Square. Great family hobby to pass down for sure. I'd vote you to be the best dressed on the forum!!

• Like 4

JoeM

Great Story!

Another example of being rich without money! We come with nothing........ and leave with nothing. We only get to use what is here then move on. I've told my son and daughter this for years. Wealth comes from the heart. Sometimes I would get confused looks. Sometimes you must live to learn.

• Like 7

WNYPCRepair
7 hours ago, tunahead72 said:

Are your initials actually RJ?

He has to find an RJ now, huh? ;)

• Like 4

JC 1965

Of course the good lord knows that  :wh: is the best tractor for you.   :thumbs2:     Thanks for sharing your story with us Manny and     :WRS:

• Like 2

oliver2-44

Welcome, it great to hear the good works you and the WH's are doing in the community.

• Like 2

WHX??

:text-bravo:For the work you do and WELCOME to :rs:

Thanks for sharing the :text-coolphotos:

• Like 3

312Hydro

Welcome ,Manny! Great background story,really enjoyed looking at your herd also. Gotta ask tho,What is the black "cup holder thingy" on the hood of the 520h? Great work you are doing.:handgestures-thumbupright::handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2