TDF5G

VINTAGE PICS

C-101plowerpower
On 18-6-2017 at 8:26 PM, Whbelguim said:

Here a rj 58 this picture was made by a wheel horse dealer in the Netherlands the first-selling wheel horse in europe of course we found these and is in our collection

LozemanHistorierj58_zpsfe72d34d.jpg

wheel%20horse%20rj%20119_zpsaxkjqp0l.jpg

potato bucket doesnt work anymore, could you please repost them?

• Like 1

C-85

I thought I'd seen it all, until I saw 'ride em cowboy,' from Neil!

I'm wondering if there are any better pictures of this gang of W/H tractors?

It would also be good to know if this fleet was just stationary or did all this actually move?  If it did move, how did they do it and how was it controlled?  Was just one tractor running and the others were just being pulled?

I wish I could read what the stage coach wagon says on it, I can see that it reads Wheel Horse, but I can't make out what the rest says.

This is super great stuff!!! :)

C-85

WHX??

image_thumb_jpg_980775a7e7aa73e296dabc7d4f5f5508.jpg

Much better ...couldn't figure out was on the kid's arm

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

WHX??

:text-yeahthat::text-coolphotos: Choice NOS seat protectors!

wh1257

here also a piece of history 5 years ago I visited the toro factory in belgium the wheel horse factory started in 1968 on the first picture you see a piece of the old lodge of the horse the rest of the logo and the name has disappeared because there is annex building. the next photo is one of the last models to build a 416 toro export version

oevel geel wheel horse 007.JPG

oevel geel wheel horse 010.JPG

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1

Sarge

That is really something to see - years ago I had no idea that Wheel Horse had another factory outside of the US , great pictures.

Sarge

R. L. Addison

Can't remember his name, but a machine shop owner in Kewanee has a six-horse team pulling a stage coach in a parade in one of the facebook threads. I'd look for it, except I've been Locked out for for not having my picture in the I.D. info. Trying to thin out members ?????  Dunno.                 

Ron                 dunngawn@hotmail.com

Sarge

I think that's the same guy that hits some of the parades - not totally sure. FB has gotten weird, I'm about to un-install it completely.

Love the vintage pics, btw.

Sarge

stevebo

Not a true vintage picture but could be...Tracgtor Party-220.jpg

Tracgtor Party-247.jpg

Tracgtor Party-258.jpg

Tracgtor Party-273.jpg

Tracgtor Party-237.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 4

953 nut
5 hours ago, Mike'sHorseBarn said:

passed away 2 weeks ago and this thread made me think of her.

Sorry for your loss Mike, sharing pictures like this helps keep her memory alive. Glad you are the third generation owner of her 700.    :text-bravo:

• Like 1

953 nut
8 hours ago, cruisnblue48 said:

really bad shape when I got it back... Took me over three years to completely restore. I am so proud to own this tractor again and have the opportunity to ride it again at tractor shows.

:thanks:    Great to see a :wh: stay in the family. I see your dad had the optional HL-22 head lights, do you have them on it now?  :text-coolphotos:

jonw440
19 hours ago, cruisnblue48 said:

Today, my mom found found an old photo of my dad's brand new 1962 Wheel Horse. I was six years old and my sister was five. My dad sold it to a neighbor sometime in the 1980's. My uncle found it in 2011 and returned it to me. It was in really bad shape when I got it back... Took me over three years to completely restore. I am so proud to own this tractor again and have the opportunity to ride it again at tractor shows.

Do you have any pictures of it today? That is so cool you have your Dad's tractor. I would trade my 68 Roadrunner for my Dad's 1963 633!

WHX??
4 minutes ago, jonw440 said:

Do you have any pictures of it today

:text-yeahthat:@cruisnblue48

Edited by WHX20

Wild Bill in VA
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:58 PM, neil said:

3F136D11-546C-4E88-AB1B-BA9189D2E752.jpeg

OK here's what's interesting Norm Steinman from Bourbon , IN who had a Wheel Horse dealership had a similar set up for Christmas parades. As I remember it had links to the tie rod ends for steering and used one hydro tractor to pull three gear drive tractors. I wanted to purchase the set up but feel in love with RS-83 Senior he had instead which is now in my collection.

Wild Bill in Richmond, VA

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2

jonw440
21 hours ago, cruisnblue48 said:

I had documented right here in the RedSquare forum, many photos of the restoration process that I went through. This is a collage what I started out with in 2011 and what I ended up with in 2014.

A088CF90-1D37-49A7-A09A-F1684E9993D7.jpg.aefce1bb2848998c21777f4338143bdd.jpg

I have been bringing my dad's restored 1962 Wheel Horse to the Big Show in Arendtsville, PA each year since 2014. This is a photo MrsRules took of me riding around at the WHCC show last month.

5b4ec005d2485_87D00C1C-CED8-4DCE-AC23-CC89111D2DEE.jpeg.20ff7e26a69916a4cafe66e84e58bd23(2).jpg.62e711b7de370ef960c28b7e033a0973.jpg

... And this is a photo that my sister took of me riding in the tractor parade just this past weekend at the Menges Mills Historic Horse, Steam and Gas Show near Jefferson, PA.

5b4ebfee9e96f_IMG_8366(2).jpg.a7b46758bf62b4bf4ba2d18cbf173cf4.jpg

Looks fantastic!! I'm sure your Dad would be very proud!!

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1